(Nov, 28) Picture of the Week

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by daniel.rocha@free.fr, Nov 30, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 30, 2005

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Nov 30, 2005

  3. Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 30, 2005
  4. ½ Confused Guest

    Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    > > Hello All,
    > >
    > > A new week, and a new photo
    > >
    > > http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
    > >
    > > Thanks for your visit,

    > Do you think Daniel ever reads your replies guys?

    Probably not. Or maybe no one replies. His current photo is the
    reason *I* don't post my web urls here...like him I often do NOT have
    a decent photo to publish every week... ;^)

    Jeff

    ½ Confused, Dec 4, 2005
  5. Paul Heslop Guest

    "½ Confused" wrote:

    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >
    > > > Hello All,
    > > >
    > > > A new week, and a new photo
    > > >
    > > > http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
    > > >
    > > > Thanks for your visit,

    > > Do you think Daniel ever reads your replies guys?

    > Probably not. Or maybe no one replies. His current photo is the
    > reason *I* don't post my web urls here...like him I often do NOT have
    > a decent photo to publish every week... ;^)
    >
    > Jeff

    I used to post on shuttercity but am so flabbergasted by the quality
    of some of the stuff there I am almost ashamed to post. Mind you many
    have been photographers for a long time and have far better equipment
    but they also seem to have a more natural eye. So i hardly post and if
    I do it tends to be just for fun. I did get picked for photo of the
    week once, but I think that was more for subject than skill.

    --
    Paul (Some of them, they surprise)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Dec 4, 2005