    GraB Guest

    Started eMule Plus and noticed that someone was uploading from me
    before I had connected to a server. I didn't know that was possible.

    GraB, Nov 19, 2005

  2. GraB

    David Guest

    GraB wrote:
    > Started eMule Plus and noticed that someone was uploading from me
    > before I had connected to a server. I didn't know that was possible.

    If you had had emule running previously, it is indeed possible, other
    clients are given your ip and port when they search for a file you have,
    store them, and try to connect when they need extra sources.

    David, Nov 19, 2005

  3. GraB

    XP Guest

    On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:24:53 +1300, GraB <> wrote:

    >Started eMule Plus and noticed that someone was uploading from me
    >before I had connected to a server. I didn't know that was possible.

    You had some thing in your Dnload folder.

    XP, Nov 20, 2005
  4. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:08:57 +1300, XP
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:24:53 +1300, GraB <> wrote:
    >
    >>Started eMule Plus and noticed that someone was uploading from me
    >>before I had connected to a server. I didn't know that was possible.

    >You had some thing in your Dnload folder.

    Yes of course there is, but I didn't think it would be accessable
    until I connected with a server.

    GraB, Nov 20, 2005
  5. On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:12:40 +1300, GraB <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:08:57 +1300, XP
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:24:53 +1300, GraB <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Started eMule Plus and noticed that someone was uploading from me
    >>>before I had connected to a server. I didn't know that was possible.

    >>You had some thing in your Dnload folder.
    >>

    > Yes of course there is, but I didn't think it would be accessable
    > until I connected with a server.

    Check out the meaning of "peer-to-peer".

    --
    Talpus Grumpus

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Nov 20, 2005