    All assistance is appreciated,
    Cheers
    Mike the Kiwi

    Mike the Kiwi, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Mike the Kiwi

    Jerry G. Guest

    Go to the properties of your Recycle Bin, and check the set-up. Make sure
    that the option is checked to allow confirmation of deleted items.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "Mike the Kiwi" <> wrote in message
    Occasionally I check in the Recycle Bin after deleting a file and it appears
    empty, but then if I click "Empty Recycle Bin" it
    comes up with a box saying "Are you sure you want to delete these (Number)
    items?" when it still appears totally empty.

    Does anyone know why this could be happening? I am using XP Pro.

    Jerry G., Apr 8, 2004

  3. Mike the Kiwi

    bearman Guest

    You might also check in the Recycle Bin properties that the "Remove files
    immediately when deleted" is unchecked. Maybe they're not getting to the
    Recycle bin.

    bearman, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Recycle Bin was already configured that way.

    Mike the Kiwi, Apr 9, 2004
  5. Recycle Bin was already configured that way.

    Mike the Kiwi, Apr 9, 2004