    I am looking to Burn .wmv files. Any suggestions on what software to
    use?

    IZOD
    Izod, Jan 7, 2007

  2. Izod

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:30:10 -0500, Izod Has Frothed:

    > I am looking to Burn .wmv files. Any suggestions on what software to
    > use?
    >
    > IZOD

    Nero if you want to make a VCD or SVCD.

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Jan 7, 2007

  3. Izod

    philo Guest

    "Izod" <> wrote in message
    > I am looking to Burn .wmv files. Any suggestions on what software to
    > use?

    I'd think most any software should be able to burn them

    Anyway I use Nero 6 and it works fine for me...

    I think you can download Nero on a 30 day free trial basis

    philo, Jan 7, 2007
  4. Izod

    Shoo Guest

    "Izod" <> wrote in message
    >I am looking to Burn .wmv files. Any suggestions on what software to use?
    >
    > IZOD

    For making a DVD try the special trial version of dvdSanta available here
    http://fosi.ural.net/
    Shoo, Jan 7, 2007
  5. Izod

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 20:30:10 -0500, "Izod" <> wrote:

    >I am looking to Burn .wmv files. Any suggestions on what software to use?

    Any CD/DVD burning program will do, such as Nero.

    >IZOD

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    Barry OGrady, Jan 7, 2007
  6. Izod

    Frosty Guest

    On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 20:30:10 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "Izod"
    <>, cocked his hammer and
    shot:
    >I am looking to Burn .wmv files. Any suggestions on what software to
    >use?
    >
    >IZOD

    Nero!
    Frosty, Jan 7, 2007
  7. Izod

    Kenny Guest

    I used DVD Santa in the past and it wouldn't directly burn WMV files.
    Discovered however that after installing Real Alternative it would, RA must
    supply Santa with the necessary codecs.

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jan 7, 2007
  8. Izod

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:54:35 -0000, "Kenny" <> wrote:

    >--
    >Kenny Cargill
    >"Shoo" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Izod" <> wrote in message
    >>>I am looking to Burn .wmv files. Any suggestions on what software to use?
    >>>
    >>> IZOD

    >> For making a DVD try the special trial version of dvdSanta available here
    >> http://fosi.ural.net/

    Top posting corrected.

    >I used DVD Santa in the past and it wouldn't directly burn WMV files.
    >Discovered however that after installing Real Alternative it would, RA must
    >supply Santa with the necessary codecs.

    Codecs are not needed to burn a data disk.

    Barry
    =====
    Barry OGrady, Jan 17, 2007
  9. Izod

    Guest

    On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:10:21 +1100, Barry OGrady
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:54:35 -0000, "Kenny" <> wrote:
    >
    >>--
    >>Kenny Cargill
    >>"Shoo" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Izod" <> wrote in message

    This may help you...
    I did a 'google' and came up with this smashing bit of
    *Free software* which will convert lots of formats...including wma!!
    It's called 'switch' it is develped by a fine team of Australians at:
    www.nch.com.au/switch
    They put lots of other stuff on their list of programmes, need to look
    at their site before deciding what to set up on your computer as there
    is some which is 'shareware? However, 'Switch Basic' is free.
    I have to say that this software is very, very good! it took me hardly
    anytime to work it out and then.... 'Voila!' I have my mp3's
    Allen
    , Jan 17, 2007