    How can I check statistics on the server and client to see what's going on,
    if anything.

    Gordon
    Gordon J. Rattray, May 27, 2004

  2. Gordon J. Rattray

    Neil Guest

    http://www.susserver.com

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 27, 2004

  3. Gordon J. Rattray

    lazyadmin Guest

    On the local machine check %systemroot%\Windows Update.log

    From the SUS server load the log file here and read whats happening.
    http://www.pdxconsulting.com/sus/

    lazyadmin, May 27, 2004
  4. Gordon J. Rattray

    Neil Guest

    "lazyadmin" <> wrote in news:uk0bHeCREHA.736
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    which is also available from www.susserver.com

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30