Nother confusing Questions, or maybe not

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kendal Emery, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Well, Maybe you all can give me your thoughts.......

    You are the network administrator for <braindum site deleted to pervent
    libel suit> which you got because you got your MCSE from studying their
    braindumps. You should now

    A) Go learn to flip hamburgers at McDonalds
    B) Go Learn to flip hamburgers at Burger King
    C) Even Hamburger flipping is too advanced for you
    D) Go take a running leap of the nearest bridge, and hope there isn't any
    water.

    I think that either C or D is the answer, what do you think?

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19
    Kendal Emery, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Kendal Emery

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kendal Emery climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    I pick #6) http://photopile.com/photos/tresser/tungsten/149741.jpg

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Mar 17, 2005

  3. <snipage>
    braindum site deleted to pervent libel suit
    </snipage>

    Surely you aren't THAT stupid.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 18, 2005
  4. Kendal Emery

    Ogre Guest

    Kendal Emery wrote:
    > Well, Maybe you all can give me your thoughts.......
    >
    > I think that either C or D is the answer, what do you think?

    I like E: Give up.

    http://tinyurl.com/4ntmd
    Ogre, Mar 18, 2005
  5. Kendal Emery wrote:
    > Well, Maybe you all can give me your thoughts.......
    >
    > You are the network administrator for <braindum site deleted to
    > pervent libel suit> which you got because you got your MCSE from
    > studying their braindumps. You should now
    >
    > A) Go learn to flip hamburgers at McDonalds
    > B) Go Learn to flip hamburgers at Burger King
    > C) Even Hamburger flipping is too advanced for you
    > D) Go take a running leap of the nearest bridge, and hope there isn't
    > any water.
    >
    > I think that either C or D is the answer, what do you think?

    THIS IS A TRICK QUESTION BECAUSE BURGER KING BURGERS ARE FLAME BROILED ON A
    CONVEYOR BELT THERE IS NO FLIPPING OF BURGERS! OKAY THANKS BYE
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 18, 2005
  6. Kendal Emery

    kpg Guest

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\161004.htm (3/18/2005 2:53:24 PM)
    >#
    > Well, Maybe you all can give me your thoughts.......
    >
    > You are the network administrator for <braindum site deleted to pervent
    > libel suit> which you got because you got your MCSE from studying their
    > braindumps. You should now
    >
    > A) Go learn to flip hamburgers at McDonalds
    > B) Go Learn to flip hamburgers at Burger King
    > C) Even Hamburger flipping is too advanced for you
    > D) Go take a running leap of the nearest bridge, and hope there isn't any
    > water.
    >
    > I think that either C or D is the answer, what do you think?
    >
    > --
    > Kendal Emery
    > MCNGP #19
    > Now living in the great state of Colorado
    > Permament resident of the State of Confusion

    Can I pencil in ALL OF THE ABOVE?
    kpg, Mar 18, 2005