nother confusing question 70-290

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=, Mar 16, 2005.

  1. Hi guys,
    i have another confusing question from the 70-290 exam,
    which answer do you think is correct and why.
    thanks in advance.

    Piotr majcher

    here it is:

    You are the network administrator for Certkiller.com. Your network consists
    of a single Active Directory domain named Certkiller.com. All network servers
    - Windows Server 2003. Certkiller.com has office in Atlanta, Denver, and
    Vancouver. Each office has one domain controller. Each office also has its
    own organization unit (OU), which contains all user accounts and computer
    accounts in that office.
    The Denver OU is accidentally deleted from Active Directory. You perform an
    authoritative restoration of that OU. Some users in Denver now report that
    they receive the following error message when they try to log on to the
    domain.
    "The session setup from the computer DOMAINMEMBER failed to authenticate.
    The name of the account referenced is the security database in
    DOMIAINMEMBER$. The following error occurred: "Access is denied".
    How should you solve this problem?
    A. Reset the computer accounts of the computers that receive the error
    message.
    Instruct the affected users to restart their computers.
    B. Perform a nonauthoritative restoration of Active Directory.
    Force directory replication on all domain controllers.
    C. Restart the Kerberos Key Distribution Center service on each domain
    controller.
    D. Run Nltest.exe on the computers that receive the error message.
    Restart the Net Logon service on the domain controller on Denver.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=, Mar 16, 2005

  2. I have an idea. How about you stop using braindumps, jacka$$.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 17, 2005

  3. ok

    so tell me how can i make my computer to generate such error
    so i can figure it out in my test domain.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=, Mar 17, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Darren D Guest

    I would say the ans is A - a reset is needed after the OU has been restored
    to reset the computer account password..
    -hope this helps

    Darren D, Mar 17, 2005
  5. that's the point : some say the answer A is appropriate, others say that D
    is correct. I googled the web and there are different answers so i decided
    to ask you guys.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=, Mar 17, 2005
  6. Piotr Majcher wrote:
    > that's the point : some say the answer A is appropriate, others say
    > that D is correct. I googled the web and there are different answers
    > so i decided to ask you guys.

    Br@indumpers will only get help here from other br@indumpers.

    So, likely any answer you will get will be wrong.

    Answer is B and maybe C.

    La La La

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Mar 17, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Ogre Guest

    Piotr Majcher wrote:
    > ok
    >
    > so tell me how can i make my computer to generate such error
    > so i can figure it out in my test domain.

    What a WPS, did you think about this before you posted? Recreate the
    f*ing question in a lab.... maybe then you will actually LEARN
    something, a$$fukcer

    Ogre, Mar 17, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Piotr Majcher" <> wrote
    > You are the network administrator for Certkiller.com.

    Word of advice, I wouldn't trust any braindumps to have the right answer to
    begin with. No wonder you are confused.

    Oh and by the way...

    Assfscker.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Mar 17, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:D,
    Piotr Majcher <> rambled:
    > Hi guys,
    > i have another confusing question from the 70-290 exam,
    > which answer do you think is correct and why.
    > thanks in advance.
    >
    > Piotr majcher
    >

    > here it is:
    >
    > You are the network administrator for Certkiller.com.

    I got this far, then I decided that you didn't need my help. Answering any
    question that follows would be a complete waste of time, since you don't
    actually want to *learn* anything. You just want the answers, and I refuse
    to give you that. I have a feeling that the reception will be pretty much
    the same amongst the regulars here in this group. Do yourself a favor and
    quit cheating. Maybe then you'll actually get some help.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Cyrnfr ivfvg jjj.zpatc.pbz

    Briscobar, Mar 17, 2005
  10. I'll gladly give you the correct answer if you tell me why you think the
    answer may or may not be A or D and/or why the answer may or may not not be B
    or C.

    =?Utf-8?B?cHNybWM=?=, Jul 7, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "psrmc" <> wrote
    > I'll gladly give you the correct answer if you tell me why you think the
    > answer may or may not be A or D and/or why the answer may or may not not

    be B
    > or C.

    Certkiller is a braindump. Don't help the cheater.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jul 7, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?cHNybWM=?=" <> say
    in news::

    > I'll gladly give you the correct answer

    and I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - How often should we practice sex before it is safe?

    Neil, Jul 7, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?cHNybWM=?=" <>
    > say in news::
    >
    >> I'll gladly give you the correct answer

    > and I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today...

    I don't share my hamburgers!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2005
  14. Well alrighty then!

    I was under the distinct impression that this fellow worked for
    certkiller.com and his supervisor had asked him to solve yet another
    difficult helpdesk problem. I'm quite sure he was working for certkiller.com
    since he recently left his position at contoso.com or one of the other
    dot.com braindump domains.

    Honestly folks, is it even conceivable that I would assist an assfucker
    cheat on a M$ test in an M$ newsgroup! Perhaps I was mistaken for a
    blissfully misinformed ( ignorant ) network server with no DNS to resolve my
    need for attention so I broadcasted my desire for all to see when a mere ping
    would have sufficed.

    I wish to say this but once, It was my intention to lure this cheat into
    showing his ignorance and then use his own scattered logic to convince him he
    was right and thus spread another incorrect answer to all braindumping cheats.

    Perhaps it's time for a few smartbombs (although B-52's are nice -- no not
    the band, the bomber).

    With respect...

    PSRMC [ I will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate anyone among us who
    does ]

    =?Utf-8?B?cHNybWM=?=, Jul 7, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    CBIC Guest

    psrmc wrote:
    > Well alrighty then!
    >
    > I was under the distinct impression that this fellow worked for
    > certkiller.com and his supervisor had asked him to solve yet another
    > difficult helpdesk problem. I'm quite sure he was working for
    > certkiller.com since he recently left his position at contoso.com or
    > one of the other dot.com braindump domains.
    >
    > Honestly folks, is it even conceivable that I would assist an
    > a$$fucker
    > cheat on a M$ test in an M$ newsgroup! Perhaps I was mistaken for a
    > blissfully misinformed ( ignorant ) network server with no DNS to
    > resolve my need for attention so I broadcasted my desire for all to
    > see when a mere ping would have sufficed.
    >
    > I wish to say this but once, It was my intention to lure this cheat
    > into showing his ignorance and then use his own scattered logic to
    > convince him he was right and thus spread another incorrect answer to
    > all braindumping cheats.
    >
    > Perhaps it's time for a few smartbombs (although B-52's are nice --
    > no not the band, the bomber).
    >
    > With respect...
    >
    > PSRMC [ I will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate anyone among us
    > who does ]

    I hope you stick around. I like your style. NO, not in THAT way.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jul 7, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > I don't share my hamburgers!

    may I call you Patty?

    --
    Neil "nice buns" MCNGP#30

    - Golf: The only game where lime green pants go with lemon yellow
    shirts.

    Neil, Jul 7, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >

    >> I don't share my hamburgers!
    >>

    > may I call you Patty?

    Whatever would make you think I would allow you to take such a liberty?
    I am deeply offended.

    I'm sorry. What were we talking about?

    catwalker63, Jul 8, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    > I am deeply offended.

    I'm Neil...please to meet you.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - To err is human. To really screw it up takes a computer!

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:Xns968D6AF3B5903neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    >> I am deeply offended.

    > I'm Neil...please to meet you.

    Your grammar is atrocious.

    "I'm Neil...please *to be* meeting you."

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?

    Briscobar, Jul 8, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?UGlvdHIgTWFqY2hlcg==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Your grammar is atrocious.
    >
    > "I'm Neil...please *to be* meeting you."

    I sorry

    rgs

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - As long as I can remember, I've had amnesia.

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005