  1. ROBERT

    ROBERT Guest

    Does anybody know where I can download the file notepad.exe Thanks
    ROBERT, May 20, 2004

  2. ROBERT

    Michael-NC Guest

    Michael-NC, May 20, 2004

  3. ROBERT

    bambam Guest

    "ROBERT" <> wrote in news:dLTqc.347$jd5.41
    @newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

    > Does anybody know where I can download the file notepad.exe

    A very good notepad replacement, and only 46KB-

    http://www.liquidninja.com/metapad/

    bambam, May 20, 2004
  4. ROBERT

    ProfGene Guest

    if you have the windows disk you can add the component accessories in add
    and remove programs, Windows components. You would remove it then reinstall
    it unless you have some reapair folder where you can repair damaged systems
    programs.

    ProfGene, May 20, 2004
  5. ROBERT

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Or why not ask a friend who you trust to send it to you in an email?

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, May 20, 2004