    After using the ps2 external keyboard keyboard the Gatewat notebook
    keyboard does not work correctly.

    , Dec 31, 2006

  2. Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-12-31, <> wrote:
    > After using the ps2 external keyboard keyboard the Gatewat notebook
    > keyboard does not work correctly.

    I hope you aren't un-plugging the PS/2 device while the computer is
    powered up. Use a USB keyboard if you want to do that.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Dec 31, 2006

  3. John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > After using the ps2 external keyboard keyboard the Gatetwat notebook
    > keyboard does not work correctly.

    Thanks for informing us.

    --
    You deranged flob of sticky ape snot.

    John Holmes, Dec 31, 2006
  4. Gazwad Guest

    , the droning-wastrel and tongue-tied windjammer
    who likes filthy kidney bruisers with giant garden slugs, and whose
    partner is a harlot with a soft biff, wrote in
    <>:

    <> wrote in message
    > After using the ps2 external keyboard keyboard the Gatewat notebook
    > keyboard does not work correctly.

    PICNIC

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Dec 31, 2006
  5. Clogwog Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > , the droning-wastrel and tongue-tied windjammer
    > who likes filthy kidney bruisers with giant garden slugs, and whose
    > partner is a harlot with a soft biff, wrote in
    > <>:
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    >> After using the ps2 external keyboard keyboard the Gatewat notebook
    >> keyboard does not work correctly.
    >>

    > PICNIC

    HNY!, Gaz.

    Clogwog, Jan 1, 2007