    Jamie Lowry Guest

    When I tried to go on my notebook it's gone, like disappeared!! Does anyone
    know how I get it back?
    Jamie Lowry, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Jamie Lowry

    °Mike° Guest

    Perhaps the dog ate it? Perhaps you were burgled?

    On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 02:06:24 +0100, in
    <>
    Jamie Lowry scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Jamie Lowry

    Jamie Lowry Guest

    Perhaps you should only reply if you know how to solve the prolem.
    Jamie Lowry, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Jamie Lowry

    °Mike° Guest

    Perhaps you should only post when you know how to.
    Read your post and try to see it from the perspective
    of somebody who knows NOTHING about you, your
    system, or your problem -- it means NOTHING, except
    that your notebook is gone.

    On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 02:18:54 +0100, in
    <>
    Jamie Lowry scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jun 7, 2004
  5. Jamie Lowry

    Jamie Lowry Guest

    Perhaps you should understand that some people don't use these newsgroups
    very often, and perhaps you shouldn't be so rude.
    Jamie Lowry, Jun 7, 2004
  6. Jamie Lowry

    doS Guest

    Perhaps you need to be more specific....

    doS, Jun 7, 2004
  7. Jamie Lowry

    °Mike° Guest

    Please tell me where I was being rude?

    And if you don't know how to word a simple question,
    then don't go telling other people they shouldn't reply.

    I suggest you read the following and repost your
    question in a manner that makes sense.

    Useful links about newsgroups:
    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/newtonews.html

    And to help you formulate your posts in the future:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 02:38:02 +0100, in
    <>
    Jamie Lowry scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 7, 2004
  8. Jamie Lowry

    Jamie Lowry Guest

    Your first reply was very patronising. Sort that out.
    Jamie Lowry, Jun 7, 2004
  9. Jamie Lowry

    °Mike° Guest

    No, my first reply was not patronising. It was
    a guess at your problem, ie. when you went
    to use your notebook, it had disappeared... gone!

    And please learn how to quote, although a quick
    look through Google Groups tells me you have no
    intention of doing so, because basically, you're a
    teenage idiot who won't take advice, and who has
    shown absolutely no gratitude for the help you have
    received to date.

    On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 02:47:06 +0100, in
    <>
    Jamie Lowry scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jun 7, 2004
  10. Jamie Lowry

    Jamie Lowry Guest

    Yeah, because dogs just do eat notebooks don't they?
    Jamie Lowry, Jun 7, 2004
  11. Once upon a time, OK, it really happened on Mon, 7 Jun 2004 02:47:06
    +0100, "Jamie Lowry" <> claimed the following
    truncated trash was the absolute, fucking truth:

    >Your first reply was very patronising. Sort that out.

    You know, since you're being a complete fuckhead, I doubt anyone will
    help you out, now. Maybe you should use Google instead because the
    learning curve isn't quite so steep.

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    ---

    Zittmutter offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jun 7, 2004
  12. Jamie Lowry

    ICee Guest

    Jamie Lowry wrote:
    > Yeah, because dogs just do eat notebooks don't they?

    Along with you being a complete idiot, you have absolutely no sense of
    humor.
    ICee, Jun 7, 2004
  13. Jamie Lowry

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 7, 2004
  14. Jamie Lowry

    JabberSmith Guest

    This has been the most entertaining thread I have read all week. Thanks
    guys. :)

    Next week;

    Jamie struggles with the question; "What's the difference between a duck?"
    and other ponderables all tech support staff shouldn't be without.

    JabberSmith, Jun 7, 2004
  15. Jamie Lowry

    Boomer Guest

    "Jamie Lowry" <> wrote:

    > When I tried to go on my notebook it's gone, like disappeared!!
    > Does anyone know how I get it back?

    Call Harry Potter?
    Boomer, Jun 7, 2004
  16. Jamie Lowry

    Tritoneur Guest

    Jamie Lowry wrote:
    > Yeah, because dogs just do eat notebooks don't they?

    Yep. My dog would. It's a bastard.
    Tritoneur, Jun 7, 2004
  17. Nice thread :)
    Ok, what do u mean with "disappeared" what did disappear?

    J.Lutke \(NL\), Jun 7, 2004
  18. Jamie Lowry

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    > When I tried to go on my notebook it's gone, like disappeared!! Does

    anyone
    > know how I get it back?

    for a fee, i can return your notebook back...

    you can find your answers here:
    http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/Dumbass/

    -a|ex
    127.0.0.1, Jun 7, 2004
  19. Jamie Lowry

    Hywel Guest

    Hywel, Jun 7, 2004
  20. Jamie Lowry

    nut Guest

    Jamie Lowry wrote:
    > Yeah, because dogs just do eat notebooks don't they?

    Truth is i never had a dog, i just didn't do the homework.
    nut, Jun 7, 2004