    Is there a company called "Notebook Computers"?
    Thanks.
    ron

    Ronald Murray, May 24, 2006

  2. Ronald Murray wrote:
    > Hello
    > I know there are many laptops called notebooks.
    > Is there a company called "Notebook Computers"?
    > Thanks.
    > ron

    Notebook Computers, Inc. in Alexandria, VA, but I doubt that answers the
    question you're asking

    No "Notebook Computers Corp."
    No "Notebook Computers LLC"
    No "Notebook Computers Corporation"

    I couldn't think of any others to google. If you just put in "Notebook
    Computers," you get back a lot of crap, and I suspect you'll be sorting
    through it for days.

    Nonetheless, google is your friend. Give it a try.

    rl
    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk

    You must be the change you wish to see