    khaidhir Guest

    can i get a note for mcse 2000 because i a new learner of
    mcse 2000

    khaidhir, Sep 11, 2003

  2. khaidhir

    Dev Lunsford Guest

    > can i get a note for mcse 2000 because i a new learner of mcse 2000

    What, like a sick note from your parents?

    "Dear examiner, please excuse my son if he fails because he's new. Thank
    you."

    Seriously, there are books everywhere, and sites devoted to learning this
    stuff, I wouldn't know where to start. If you're serious, to avoid the
    anger of this group, do it properly and not just to get the certificate.

    -dev...

    Dev Lunsford, Sep 11, 2003