    pleeeeeze.......two patriots are different one patriot silver other
    black!!!!!!! do not have all details here ..i feel silver one not have
    adapter inside maybe i dont know?!helpppppp

    =?Utf-8?B?c3Rlcm55?=, Jan 30, 2007

  2. "sterny" wrote:

    > .....have two patiot laptops...have one already connected to wireless netgear
    > range max router set up ok all working with usb wireless adapter from
    > belkin.......how do i set up other patriot to work have tried exact same as
    > did with first one... all the lights come on except theLAN 4 one that i used
    > first ...have tried over again about only 100 times! can some one help
    > pleeeeeze.......two patriots are different one patriot silver other
    > black!!!!!!! do not have all details here ..i feel silver one not have
    > adapter inside maybe i dont know?!helpppppp

    Hi,
    Click Start >> Control Panel >> Network and Internet Connections >> Right
    click Wireless Connection and select properties.
    On the Wireless properties you will find three Tabs/options:
    General | Wireless Networks | Advanced
    Click On Wireless Networks Tab and click on Add Button.
    on the Add wireless network window click on Authentication and file the
    details for the following:
    SSID :
    Network Authentication:
    Data Encryption: WEP/WPA
    Type Key:
    Re-type-Key:
    And click [OK]
    Note if you are using the Software came with the wireless then don't check
    the check box for windows to Configure my Wireless network setting if it been
    built-in then select that box for WZC to manage your wireless.
    Read this link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/athome/moredone/wirelesssetup.mspx
    HTH.
    Regards,