Not the best advert.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ian field, Oct 25, 2009.

  1. ian field

    ian field Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. ian field

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > ian field wrote:
    >> http://www.lisnews.org/looking_right_book_store_aint_it
    >>

    > I think it was definitely done on purpose...
    > and it got me to smile anyway

    How Long is a Chinese Laundry. <g>
    Look at it like Who is on first base.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Oct 25, 2009

  3. ian field

    Justin Guest

    Justin, Oct 25, 2009
  4. ian field

    richard Guest

    richard, Oct 25, 2009
  5. ian field

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:06:39 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The philo Post:
    >> ian field wrote:
    >>> http://www.lisnews.org/looking_right_book_store_aint_it
    >>>

    >> I think it was definitely done on purpose...
    >> and it got me to smile anyway

    > How Long is a Chinese Laundry. <g>
    > Look at it like Who is on first base.

    In a movie I had seen years ago, the family was at the dinner table and dad
    introduced their guest as "Wan Long Dong".
    Mom retorts with, "I'll bet he is."
    richard, Oct 25, 2009
  6. ian field

    Justin Guest

    Justin, Oct 25, 2009
  7. ian field

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The richard Post:
    > On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:06:39 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The philo Post:
    >>>>
    >>> I think it was definitely done on purpose...
    >>> and it got me to smile anyway

    >> How Long is a Chinese Laundry. <g>
    >> Look at it like Who is on first base.

    > In a movie I had seen years ago, the family was at the dinner table and dad
    > introduced their guest as "Wan Long Dong".
    > Mom retorts with, "I'll bet he is."

    lol

    OldGringo38, Oct 25, 2009
  8. ian field

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > Justin wrote:
    >> ian field wrote:
    >>> http://www.lisnews.org/looking_right_book_store_aint_it
    >>>

    >> I don't get it.

    > read it out loud
    >

    > hint:
    >

    > one fookin bookstore
    >

    > need any more hints?

    Wrong Fucking Book Store

    OldGringo38, Oct 25, 2009
  9. ian field

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Justin Post:
    > philo wrote:
    >> Justin wrote:
    >>>>

    >>> I don't get it.

    >> read it out loud
    >>

    >> hint:
    >>

    >> one fookin bookstore
    >>

    >> need any more hints?
    >>

    > Dude, I still don't get it.

    Sign above the door Wrong Fucking Book Store (Wong Fook Hing Book
    Store) with a Chinese accent.
    ..

    OldGringo38, Oct 25, 2009
  10. ian field

    Justin Guest

    ~BD~ wrote:
    > Justin wrote:
    >> philo wrote:

    >>> read it out loud
    >>>

    >>> hint:
    >>>

    >>> one fookin bookstore
    >>>

    >>> need any more hints?
    >>>

    >> Dude, I still don't get it.

    > Just in case you aren't kidding .......
    >
    > It's the wrong f*cking Book Store!
    >
    > HTH

    Sort of like ID ten T?
    Justin, Oct 25, 2009
  11. ian field

    Justin Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:
    > In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My Two
    > Cents To The Justin Post:
    >> philo wrote:

    >>> read it out loud
    >>>

    >>> hint:
    >>>

    >>> one fookin bookstore
    >>>

    >>> need any more hints?
    >>>

    >> Dude, I still don't get it.

    > Sign above the door Wrong Fucking Book Store (Wong Fook Hing Book
    > Store) with a Chinese accent.
    > .

    This is getting too complicated. Keep in mind I use a Mac.
    Justin, Oct 25, 2009
  12. ian field

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Justin Post:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The Justin Post:

    >>> Dude, I still don't get it.

    >> Sign above the door Wrong Fucking Book Store (Wong Fook Hing Book
    >> Store) with a Chinese accent.
    >> .
    >>

    > This is getting too complicated. Keep in mind I use a Mac.

    Sounds like you should be on AOL google groups with an Acer.

    OldGringo38, Oct 25, 2009