    needs to close . File. MSHTML. DLL an active x control. Any help
    would be appreciated.
    Using Win. XP. PRO

    Andy Petro, Sep 29, 2007

  2. "Andy Petro" <> wrote in
    news:46fd871a$0$26469$:

    > My Internet Explorer often stops responding when I try to
    > download programs. It says that it has encountered a problem with
    > an add-on and needs to close . File. MSHTML. DLL an active x
    > control. Any help would be appreciated.
    > Using Win. XP. PRO

    Have you tried any of the 267,000 entries for "mshtml.dll error" that
    one can find using google?
    max
    --
    Virus Removal http://max.shplink.com/removal.html
    Keep Clean http://max.shplink.com/keepingclean.html
    What's in a Name?, Sep 29, 2007

  3. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:50:32 -0400, "Andy Petro"
    <> wrote:

    >My Internet Explorer often stops responding when I try to download
    >programs. It says that it has encountered a problem with an add-on and
    >needs to close . File. MSHTML. DLL an active x control. Any help
    >would be appreciated.
    >Using Win. XP. PRO

    Do you read the replies at all when you post?

    From: "Andy Petro" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Problem with an add-on
    Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:39:12 -0400

    You have 3 replies. Go back and read them.
    Evan Platt, Sep 29, 2007