    dah_dah Guest

    What is a common cause for programs to load really slow and give you the
    "Not Responding" box?

    dah_dah, Aug 21, 2006

  2. dah_dah

    Paul - xxx Guest

    dah_dah came up with the following;:
    > What is a common cause for programs to load really slow and give you the
    > "Not Responding" box?

    Too many programs running and not enough memory/hd space/resources.
    An incorrect shutdown.
    Another program hogging resources.
    Windows not loaded properly at start-up.
    Required services not running.
    Registry setting corrupt.
    Network not running properly.
    Program not installed correctly.
    Another program not uninstalled correctly.

    There are a few reasons it could be ...

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

    Paul - xxx, Aug 21, 2006

  3. dah_dah

    dah_dah Guest

    My God Paul, how do you begin to sort that all out?

    dah_dah, Aug 21, 2006
  4. dah_dah

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:03:44 GMT, "dah_dah" <>
    wrote:

    >My God Paul, how do you begin to sort that all out?

    Maybe by giving some details.

    Your operating system.
    Your computer.
    Memory.