not responding

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Heather Benjamin, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. The computer is not dailling up and I cannot get it fix
    Heather Benjamin, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Heather Benjamin

    Mistoffolees Guest

    Heather Benjamin wrote:

    > The computer is not dailling up and I cannot get it fix

    Neither will there be any help without some more information. For instance,
    is the connection to the telephone line working by testing with a telephone?
    Or what type of modem is in the computer? And what is the error message
    and error code? Is there a dial-tone? And so on.
    Mistoffolees, Oct 13, 2003

    That's because you're a stupid ****.
    Lord Avner Williamsburr Smythe, Oct 13, 2003