    When I first turn on my computer and try to run Internet Explorer and Outlook express, they both stop responding, as well as other internet related programs (ie - Yahoo). When I reboot and try them again, they run and respond as if nothing happened.

    I am running Windows 2000 sp 4 on an Athlon XP +1500 with 256 mb ram

    Thanks

    Mike K., Jan 1, 2005

  2. Mike K.

    henny Guest

    "Mike K." <> wrote in message
    news:VuDBd.10155$...

    >Hello.
    >When I first turn on my computer and try to run Internet Explorer
    >and Outlook express, they both stop responding, as well as other
    >internet related programs (ie - Yahoo). When I reboot and try them
    >again, they run and respond as if nothing happened.

    >I am running Windows 2000 sp 4 on an Athlon XP +1500 with 256 mb ram

    >Thanks
    >------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C4F00B.F7F8A2F0

    [snip]
    ><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

    >------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C4F00B.F7F8A2F0--

    You really should fix your line wrap and turn off the HTML for plain text
    groups
    please.

    Do you clean out your temp, history etc. files?

    henny, Jan 1, 2005

  3. Mike K.

    DC Guest

    DC, Jan 1, 2005
  4. Mike K.

    Mike K. Guest

    Sorry about the HTML. I turned it off for you guys.

    Anyway, I emptied the temp directory and it booted faster. Wonder why that
    happens.

    Mike K., Jan 1, 2005
  5. Mike K.

    henny Guest

    "Mike K." <> wrote in message
    > Sorry about the HTML. I turned it off for you guys.
    >
    > Anyway, I emptied the temp directory and it booted faster. Wonder why

    that
    > happens.

    Too much junk IE keeps.

    henny, Jan 1, 2005