    but all incomming mail is never received. I am using NAT as well.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    thanks, Kevin

    Kevin, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Are you using access-lists or IOS firewall?

    *****to e-mail me directly remove NOSPAM in e-mail address*******

    Claude LeFort, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Kevin

    Doug Guest

    Create a port forward to send all traffic on port 25 (SMTP) to your Exchange server.

    Doug, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Kevin

    bburcan

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    i have same problem, how can i create port for forward to send all traffic?

    bburcan, Nov 7, 2006