    Regards
    Raagz
    , Jun 26, 2006

  2. Yes you have to request you MCP Kit, the day after I completed my first cert
    I applied for the kit go to
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authentic...rl=https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/Default.aspx
    then to go program Benefits/member or Welcom kit, that kit will contain your
    certificate of compliance. There will be a link that states " you will have
    to activate shipment by verifying your address." click that link
    Http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/benefits.asp
    --
    Sakii Terrell
    Ford Business Assistance Center

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JhbmRvbWVnYQ==?=, Jun 26, 2006

  3. Yes you have to request you MCP Kit, the day after I completed my first cert

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JhbmRvbWVnYQ==?=, Jun 26, 2006