    They have been very slow to ramp-up production of this product, some
    people being told they will have to wait for 8-12 weeks for
    deliveries. Yet the product is simple, a non-dense circuit board.
    RichA, Jun 24, 2012

  2. "RichA" wrote in message
    news:...

    They have been very slow to ramp-up production of this product, some
    people being told they will have to wait for 8-12 weeks for
    deliveries. Yet the product is simple, a non-dense circuit board.
    ==============================

    Not that it's on topic at all here, but other people are getting a couple of
    days delivery after order. It's an immensely popular product. What are you
    going to do with yours?
    David J Taylor, Jun 24, 2012

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Re: Not photo related: Raspberry Pi computers, financing productionwith pre-payments?

    On Jun 24, 1:41 am, "David J Taylor" <david-
    > wrote:
    > "RichA"  wrote in message

    > They have been very slow to ramp-up production of this product, some
    > people being told they will have to wait for 8-12 weeks for
    > deliveries.  Yet the product is simple, a non-dense circuit board.
    > ==============================
    >
    > Not that it's on topic at all here, but other people are getting a coupleof
    > days delivery after order.  It's an immensely popular product.  What are you
    > going to do with yours?

    I'm curious to see how (and if) it can run video at all.
    RichA, Jun 24, 2012
  4. Re: Not photo related: Raspberry Pi computers, financing production with pre-payments?

    I'm curious to see how (and if) it can run video at all.

    Yes, it can. Quite well, I hear.

    David
    David J Taylor, Jun 25, 2012