not new but very effective

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by fredforcash, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. fredforcash

    fredforcash Guest

    Subject: Not new but very affective

    Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to
    $20000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of
    participation in the program because of its low investment and high
    rate of return. Just $5.00 to one person!

    THAT'S ALL !!!

    If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge
    you to give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you
    think so many people are promoting it ?

    LOOK AT IT THIS WAY: If the Program is a total failure for you and you
    never get even $1.00 in return, your total loss will
    be the $5.00! If you are not yet a paypal member, there is no risk at
    all!!! If the Program is only moderately successful for
    you, your PayPal account will have several hundred dollars deposited
    into it within the next few days! If you actively
    participate in the Program, you could have up to $20,000.00 in your
    PayPal account within two weeks!

    Now let me tell you the simple details.

    Getting Started!!

    If you're not already a user of PayPal, the very first thing you need
    to do is go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two minutes
    and Pay Pal will deposit $5.00 in your account just for becoming a
    member. That makes this program's total cost $0!!! Follow
    this link to open your PayPal account:

    https://www.paypal.com

    Now log into your PayPal account, and send the PayPal account of the
    person listed in Position 1 $5.00 PayPal will ask you to
    select type. (Select "service" and put "$5.00 donation" for
    subject.) When person in Position 1 receives notification of your
    payment, you can simply copy this page and change the names in
    position #1 & #2 & #3 as instructed. Remember, only the person
    in Position 1 on the list gets your $5.00 donation. Send them a
    donation then remove #1 PayPal account from the list. Move the
    other two accounts up & add your Paypal account to #3 position. After
    you have retyped the names in the new order,

    IMMEDIATELY send the revised message to as many people as possible.
    PROMOTE! PROMOTE! The more you promote the Program, the
    more you will receive in donations!! That's all there is to it.
    You are reading this message in usenet, and usenet is the best way
    to spread the word about the program. Post this message to AT LEAST
    200 groups in usenet(there are over 24, 000), after you send the 5
    dollars to the person at #1. This will guarentee you a profit from
    this program. The more groups you post it to, the more money you will
    make!!!.You can use a program like "postXpert" to post to all the
    newsgroups at once. You can find this program at
    <http://www.download.com>.
    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various new
    groups
    (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting
    the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
    Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
    scroll
    through the list of postings in a particular group,
    click the post message button. You're done.

    When your name reaches Position 1 (usually in less than a week) it
    will be your turn to receive the cash. $5.00 will be sent
    to your PayPal account by people just like you who are willing to send
    $5.00 dontation and receive up to $20,000 in less than
    two weeks. Because there are only (3) names on the list you can
    anticipate 80% of your cash within two weeks.

    Anytime you find yourself short on cash just take out your $5.00
    donation program and send it to 50 prospects. Imagine if you
    sent it to 100 or even more. Most people spend more than $5 on the
    lottery every week with no real hope of ever winning.

    IMPORTANT!!! IN ORDER FOR THIS PROGRAM TO WORK, YOU MUST BE HONEST. DO
    NOT ADD YOUR EMAIL IMMEDIATELY TO THE #1 POSITION, AND MAKE SURE TO
    SEND YOUR 5 DOLLARS TO THE PERSON AT #1. IF EVERYONE WHO TRIED THIS
    DIDN"T SEND THE MONEY, THEN NOBODY WOULD MAKE A DIME. 5 DOLLARS IS A
    VERY SMALL INVESTMENT, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO MAKE MANY MANY
    MANY
    TIMES THAT AMOUNT. IF WE ARE ALL HONEST, THEN WE ALL MAKE LOTS OF
    MONEY!!

    REMEMBER, you add your email to the #3 spot, and then move everyone
    else
    up 1(deleting the person who was formally in the #1 spot, and who you
    should have sent your money to). DO NOT add your email to #1 when you
    start this program. If everyone did this, then NO ONE would make a
    cent.

    THIS PROGRAM WORKS - JUST TRY IT

    POSITION # 1 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

    POSITION # 2 PAYPAL ACCOUNT :

    POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

    Integrity and honesty make this plan work.
    Participants who actively promote this program will average between
    $8000
    and
    $12000 and receive the donations within two weeks.

    This is not a chain letter. You are simply making a donation of $5.00
    to another person. The Program does not violate title
    18 section 1302 of the Postal and lottery code.

    Remember -TIME is of the essence. YOU can choose to live
    Paycheck-to-Paycheck or live FREE from FINANCIAL BONDAGE. Become a
    part of the donation program and help people help people.

    This program is about helping each other!

    Success is a journey - Not a destination!

    Start Your Journey TODAY!!!!

    fredforcash, Mar 7, 2004

  2. fredforcash

    ICee Guest

    fredforcash wrote:
    > Subject: Not new but very stupid.

    Abuse complaints again sent to:
    ,,

    ICee, Mar 7, 2004

  3. fredforcash

    Chong Guest

    yeah should
    have be sent to
    adelphia but some newbie don't know yet how to decipher that crap

    Chong, Mar 7, 2004
  4. fredforcash

    Twisted Guest

    Ditto.

    Twisted, Mar 7, 2004
  5. fredforcash

    vince Guest

    and it would seem,not as effective as first thought.
    ha fucken ha,LOL

    vince, Mar 7, 2004
  6. Chong gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee and ejsculated the following
    in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Sunday 07 March 2004 00:30:

    > yeah should
    > have be sent to
    > adelphia but some newbie don't know yet how to decipher that crap

    You obviously don't....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!! The ultimate health food!

    The Old Sourdough, Mar 7, 2004
  7. fredforcash

    Twisted Guest

    "ha fucken ha'........oh shit!.....now that's funny!

    Mary

    Twisted, Mar 7, 2004
  8. fredforcash

    vincent Guest

    try old and not very effective

    vincent, Jul 4, 2004
  9. "vincent" <> wrote in message
    > try old and not very effective

    So you decided to repeat the full message in all it's glory?
    The fuckin' mind boggles!

    > "fredforcash" <> wrote in message
    > > Subject: Not new but very affective
    > >
    > > Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to

    *All the rest of this shite has been snipped to save bandwidth!*

    Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq, Jul 4, 2004
  10. fredforcash

    vincent Guest

    piss you off some charlie??

    vincent, Jul 5, 2004
  11. fredforcash

    vincent Guest

    does it piss you off?
    if so i'm sorry

    vincent, Jul 5, 2004

    Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq, Jul 5, 2004