    can they see on my computer? How do I get this to stop? Any help would
    be greatly appreciated it.

    , Sep 10, 2006

  2. Jim Watt Guest

    On 9 Sep 2006 19:05:58 -0700, wrote:

    > I'm an intermediate when it comes to computers,

    Does not sound that way

    read about what IP addresses are and where they come
    from and if you still think you have a problem, explain
    it clearly.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Sep 10, 2006

  3. Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I was running a hijack log and noticed the IP address was a little
    >odd.
    > I did a whois search and sure enough it was an AOL address. I logged
    > out and back in and this time it was a pacbell address. Somehow my
    > IP
    > address is being hijacked and I don't have the slightest idea how to
    > stop this. I'm not logging into my email or anything (and I have no
    > idea how long this has been going on). I'm an intermediate when it
    > comes to computers, I have all the malware software and that's what
    > was running (ewido, spybot, adware, etc) and none of it shows
    > anything
    > but that's all I know. Also, can they view my passwords and what
    > else
    > can they see on my computer? How do I get this to stop? Any help
    > would
    > be greatly appreciated it.

    And just where in HijackTHis do you think it is reporting your IP
    address?

    Vanguard, Sep 11, 2006
  4. Andrea L Guest

    Jim Watt wrote:
    > On 9 Sep 2006 19:05:58 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > > I'm an intermediate when it comes to computers,

    > Does not sound that way
    >
    > read about what IP addresses are and where they come
    > from and if you still think you have a problem, explain
    > it clearly.

    Thanks for the help. I can see it was a waste of time asking people in
    here. I got some condescending remarks, nothing remotely resembling a
    helpful answer or suggestion. Amazing.

    Andrea L, Sep 11, 2006
  5. traveler 66 Guest

    On 9 Sep 2006 19:05:58 -0700, wrote:

    > I was running a hijack log and noticed the IP address was a little odd.
    > I did a whois search and sure enough it was an AOL address. I logged
    > out and back in and this time it was a pacbell address. Somehow my IP
    > address is being hijacked and I don't have the slightest idea how to
    > stop this. I'm not logging into my email or anything (and I have no
    > idea how long this has been going on). I'm an intermediate when it
    > comes to computers, I have all the malware software and that's what I
    > was running (ewido, spybot, adware, etc) and none of it shows anything
    > but that's all I know. Also, can they view my passwords and what else
    > can they see on my computer? How do I get this to stop? Any help would
    > be greatly appreciated it.

    Are you using Tor, or are you going through any service that goes through
    Tor? If you are, Tor changes I.P.'s every 10 minutes.

    traveler 66, Sep 11, 2006
  6. Andrea L Guest

    traveler 66 wrote:
    > On 9 Sep 2006 19:05:58 -0700, wrote:
    >>

    > Are you using Tor, or are you going through any service that goes through
    > Tor? If you are, Tor changes I.P.'s every 10 minutes.

    I don't knwo what Tor is.

    I have regular dial up. I've used "your ip" before and know what my
    usual ip address is. Now when I go on, I get ip addresses for Aol, pac
    bell, something in brazil, etc. I have zone alarm on my computer now
    but the fake ip addresses are still showing up. something on my
    computer is allowing this and I don't have a clue what. I've
    reinstalled windows and run every spyware and malware softewar there is
    but for some reason I still get these fake ip addresses which I didn't
    have before.

    Andrea L, Sep 11, 2006
  7. Anne & Lynn Wheeler <> writes:
    > again ... i did the original stuff when i was an undergraduate for cp67
    > release 2 in the 60s ... the changes weren't picked up and distributed
    > in the product until release 3.1 (effectively the implementation stayed
    > the same between release 2 and release 3)
    > http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/subtopic.html#wsclock

    re:
    http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/2006q.html#19 virtual memory

    while the global LRU stuff that I had done as an undergraduate in the
    60s (against release 1 and release 2 cp67 systems), didn't ship in
    cp67 release 3 ... gobs of other stuff that I had done did ship in
    release 3 (lots of kernel rewrite, pathlengths, fastpath, etc).

    repeat reference to part of an old presentation that i gave at the
    aug68 share user group meeting held in boston
    http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/94.html#18 CP/67 & OS MFT14

    a couple more recent references to that presentation ... mostly
    concerned large amount of pathlength rewrites for reducing
    processor kernel overhead:
    http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/2006.html#7 EREP , sense ... manual
    http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/2006e.html#45 using 3390 mod-9s
    http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/2006h.html#57 PDS Directory Question

    Anne & Lynn Wheeler, Sep 11, 2006
  8. traveler 66 wrote:

    > On 9 Sep 2006 19:05:58 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > > I was running a hijack log and noticed the IP address was a little odd.
    > > I did a whois search and sure enough it was an AOL address. I logged
    > > out and back in and this time it was a pacbell address. Somehow my IP
    > > address is being hijacked and I don't have the slightest idea how to
    > > stop this. I'm not logging into my email or anything (and I have no
    > > idea how long this has been going on). I'm an intermediate when it
    > > comes to computers, I have all the malware software and that's what I
    > > was running (ewido, spybot, adware, etc) and none of it shows anything
    > > but that's all I know. Also, can they view my passwords and what else
    > > can they see on my computer? How do I get this to stop? Any help would
    > > be greatly appreciated it.

    > Are you using Tor, or are you going through any service that goes through
    > Tor? If you are, Tor changes I.P.'s every 10 minutes.

    Clueless as usual!

    No, it doesn't change every 10 minutes. For some types of connections
    it does, as long as new connections are being established by new
    requests. For others your circuit is persistent even if the connection
    is up for weeks or months. Like SSH or IRC connections that would break
    if the circuit were rebuilt.

    In any case, if you had any clue what so ever you'd have already looked
    at the OP's IP address, and know she's not posting through any Tor
    server. For that matter, even reading what's written would tell you
    this person isn't using anything like Tor.

    I have to say it's sad in a really pathetic sort of way when someone
    who has just embarrassed themselves with their incompetence flails
    their arms about desperately trying to stumble over some sort of
    credible sounding answer, only to make an even bigger fool of
    themselves.

    I almost feel sorry for you. If you weren't such a total fuckwit, I
    actually might.

    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Sep 11, 2006
  9. Andrea L wrote:

    > traveler 66 wrote:
    > > On 9 Sep 2006 19:05:58 -0700, wrote:
    > >>

    > > Are you using Tor, or are you going through any service that goes through
    > > Tor? If you are, Tor changes I.P.'s every 10 minutes.

    > I don't knwo what Tor is.
    >
    > I have regular dial up. I've used "your ip" before and know what my
    > usual ip address is. Now when I go on, I get ip addresses for Aol, pac
    > bell, something in brazil, etc.

    Your IP has been the same for 2 days now, judging by your posts here.

    The first message is a Sprint IP, the second two are from an AOL IP
    block. They all say you're in or near El Segundo, California. You're
    probably using a dialup account through Sprint (your phone company) and
    accessing AOL services via some toll free account that's used when you
    double click on whatever abomination they're passing off as an internet
    suite.

    You got terse answers because you claim your IP is being "hijacked", but
    don't give any information at all about what IP you believe you're
    being sent through or anything else. And your own posts to this group
    don't show anything out of the ordinary. If you want real answers, ask
    real questions and give real information. You also apparently haven't
    spent a single minute trying to gain any basic understanding of what
    you're looking at, but expect everyone else to jump to attention and
    solve your possible non-problems for you.

    > I have zone alarm on my computer now
    > but the fake ip addresses are still showing up. something on my

    What "fake IP address" would that be?? There's no such thing as a
    "fake" IP address, because for your Internet connection to work at all.
    You need a "real" IP address. It has to be assigned to you, and valid,
    for web pages to display, email to show up, etc. What software is
    telling you you have a "fake" IP address? How are you using it to
    determine you have this alleged "fake" IP address. You need to be
    specific, but please don't post any HIjack This logs here or you'll ger
    more terse replies. There's a place for that stuff. This isn't it. Post
    short excerpts in you want, showing this "fake" IP.

    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Sep 11, 2006
  10. Andrea L Guest

    Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    > Your IP has been the same for 2 days now, judging by your posts here.

    This is not the computer I'm talking about. I'm on a totally unrelated
    computer, I never said it was this computer.

    > You got terse answers because you claim your IP is being "hijacked", but
    > don't give any information at all about what IP you believe you're
    > being sent through or anything else. And your own posts to this group
    > don't show anything out of the ordinary. If you want real answers, ask
    > real questions and give real information. You also apparently haven't
    > spent a single minute trying to gain any basic understanding of what
    > you're looking at, but expect everyone else to jump to attention and
    > solve your possible non-problems for you.

    No, I have simply asked for help and all I've gotten is a bunch of
    bullshit. I've never asked "for my problems to be solved" or made ANY
    demands as you've insinuated. I've been asking for help or advice but
    all I've gotten is eveyrthing but. If I'm in the wrong group or not
    giving the info you need, all you have to do is say so, no need to be
    a jerk.

    > > I have zone alarm on my computer now
    > > but the fake ip addresses are still showing up. something on my

    > What "fake IP address" would that be?? There's no such thing as a
    > "fake" IP address, because for your Internet connection to work at all.
    > You need a "real" IP address. It has to be assigned to you, and valid,
    > for web pages to display, email to show up, etc. What software is
    > telling you you have a "fake" IP address? How are you using it to
    > determine you have this alleged "fake" IP address. You need to be
    > specific, but please don't post any HIjack This logs here or you'll ger
    > more terse replies. There's a place for that stuff. This isn't it. Post
    > short excerpts in you want, showing this "fake" IP.

    Okay, I go into "your ip" which is one of those websites that tell you
    your IP address. Each time it gives me some ip address which is NOT my
    IP address. I post through Netzero and these particular IP addresses
    are from AOL, Pacbell, out of the country IPs, etc. when I log out and
    address and it was a netzero/juno IP address, but now each time I get
    some IP address that is not mine. I'm not sure what other info to give
    here, if there is something else I need to tell you, let me know, but
    all these condiscending answers and insulting responses aren't getting
    us anywhere.

    Andrea L, Sep 11, 2006
  11. Andrea L wrote:

    > Jim Watt wrote:
    >> On 9 Sep 2006 19:05:58 -0700, wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm an intermediate when it comes to computers,

    >> Does not sound that way
    >>
    >> read about what IP addresses are and where they come
    >> from and if you still think you have a problem, explain
    >> it clearly.
    >>

    > Thanks for the help. I can see it was a waste of time asking people in
    > here. I got some condescending remarks, nothing remotely resembling a
    > helpful answer or suggestion. Amazing.

    It's amazing that you're even expecting any helpful answer to the technical
    nonsense you're brabbling.

    Sebastian Gottschalk, Sep 11, 2006
  12. Andrea L Guest

    Sebastian Gottschalk wrote:
    > Andrea L wrote:
    >>

    > It's amazing that you're even expecting any helpful answer to the technical
    > nonsense you're brabbling.

    If it's nonsense I'm babbling, then tell me specifically what info you
    want. But these ridiciulous insults are a complete waste of time. I
    realize usenet is mostly a bunch of idiots whose main objective is to
    throw around insults for the sake of throwing around insults. I just
    wanted an answer or a suggestion or something, not to be jumped on when
    I offered no hostility in any form or fashion and simply posed a
    question. If the question wasn't put in a form that to your
    satisfaction, you could simpy ask for more info. It's amazing, I didn't
    insult anyone or make any demands.

    Andrea L, Sep 11, 2006
  13. traveler 66 Guest

    On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:02:22 -0600 (MDT), Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    > traveler 66 wrote:
    >
    >> On 9 Sep 2006 19:05:58 -0700, wrote:
    >>
    >>> I was running a hijack log and noticed the IP address was a little odd.
    >>> I did a whois search and sure enough it was an AOL address. I logged
    >>> out and back in and this time it was a pacbell address. Somehow my IP
    >>> address is being hijacked and I don't have the slightest idea how to
    >>> stop this. I'm not logging into my email or anything (and I have no
    >>> idea how long this has been going on). I'm an intermediate when it
    >>> comes to computers, I have all the malware software and that's what I
    >>> was running (ewido, spybot, adware, etc) and none of it shows anything
    >>> but that's all I know. Also, can they view my passwords and what else
    >>> can they see on my computer? How do I get this to stop? Any help would
    >>> be greatly appreciated it.

    >> Are you using Tor, or are you going through any service that goes through
    >> Tor? If you are, Tor changes I.P.'s every 10 minutes.

    > Clueless as usual!
    >
    > No, it doesn't change every 10 minutes. For some types of connections
    > it does, as long as new connections are being established by new
    > requests. For others your circuit is persistent even if the connection
    > is up for weeks or months. Like SSH or IRC connections that would break
    > if the circuit were rebuilt.
    >
    > In any case, if you had any clue what so ever you'd have already looked
    > at the OP's IP address, and know she's not posting through any Tor
    > server. For that matter, even reading what's written would tell you
    > this person isn't using anything like Tor.
    >
    > I have to say it's sad in a really pathetic sort of way when someone
    > who has just embarrassed themselves with their incompetence flails
    > their arms about desperately trying to stumble over some sort of
    > credible sounding answer, only to make an even bigger fool of
    > themselves.
    >
    > I almost feel sorry for you. If you weren't such a total fuckwit, I
    > actually might.

    Flush

    traveler 66, Sep 11, 2006
  14. traveler 66 Guest

    On 11 Sep 2006 14:03:03 -0700, Andrea L wrote:

    > Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >>>

    >> Your IP has been the same for 2 days now, judging by your posts here.

    > This is not the computer I'm talking about. I'm on a totally unrelated
    > computer, I never said it was this computer.
    >

    >> You got terse answers because you claim your IP is being "hijacked", but
    >> don't give any information at all about what IP you believe you're
    >> being sent through or anything else. And your own posts to this group
    >> don't show anything out of the ordinary. If you want real answers, ask
    >> real questions and give real information. You also apparently haven't
    >> spent a single minute trying to gain any basic understanding of what
    >> you're looking at, but expect everyone else to jump to attention and
    >> solve your possible non-problems for you.
    >>

    > No, I have simply asked for help and all I've gotten is a bunch of
    > bullshit. I've never asked "for my problems to be solved" or made ANY
    > demands as you've insinuated. I've been asking for help or advice but
    > all I've gotten is eveyrthing but. If I'm in the wrong group or not
    > giving the info you need, all you have to do is say so, no need to be
    > a jerk.
    >
    >>> I have zone alarm on my computer now
    >>> but the fake ip addresses are still showing up. something on my

    >> What "fake IP address" would that be?? There's no such thing as a
    >> "fake" IP address, because for your Internet connection to work at all.
    >> You need a "real" IP address. It has to be assigned to you, and valid,
    >> for web pages to display, email to show up, etc. What software is
    >> telling you you have a "fake" IP address? How are you using it to
    >> determine you have this alleged "fake" IP address. You need to be
    >> specific, but please don't post any HIjack This logs here or you'll ger
    >> more terse replies. There's a place for that stuff. This isn't it. Post
    >> short excerpts in you want, showing this "fake" IP.

    > Okay, I go into "your ip" which is one of those websites that tell you
    > your IP address. Each time it gives me some ip address which is NOT my
    > IP address. I post through Netzero and these particular IP addresses
    > are from AOL, Pacbell, out of the country IPs, etc. when I log out and
    > address and it was a netzero/juno IP address, but now each time I get
    > some IP address that is not mine. I'm not sure what other info to give
    > here, if there is something else I need to tell you, let me know, but
    > all these condiscending answers and insulting responses aren't getting
    > us anywhere.

    Try having your ISP look at it, they may have a little more information on
    what connection they're giving you, or possibly what some software they
    provide does?

    traveler 66, Sep 11, 2006
  15. Andrea L wrote:

    > Sebastian Gottschalk wrote:
    >> Andrea L wrote:
    >>>

    >> It's amazing that you're even expecting any helpful answer to the technical
    >> nonsense you're brabbling.

    > If it's nonsense I'm babbling, then tell me specifically what info you
    > want.

    HijackThis doesn't display your IP address, and neither would you'd be able
    to communicate with an IP address that doesn't belong to your ISP's IP
    pool. I also wonder you even managed to get any confirmation about such a
    wrong fact; did you just look at the output of HijackThis at all?

    Well, it displays your DNS servers at best. And if malware is able to
    change those, your entire system is already compromised, so you should
    flatten and rebuild. A trivial and the most reasonable solution, whenever
    you have lost control over your system.

    Might also be that some MSIE "Browser Helper Objects" with numeric IP
    addresses as host part of the "download source" URL where meant. Not much
    better either.

    Or what? My Magic 8-Ball (tm) can't tell me much more about your system.

    > I just wanted an answer or a suggestion or something

    Then why don't you ask a reasonable question in first place? Provide some
    useful facts rather than strange speculations? You didn't even post the
    relevant output from HijackThis.

    > If the question wasn't put in a form that to your satisfaction,
    > you could simpy ask for more info. It's amazing, I didn't
    > insult anyone or make any demands.

    Asking dumb questions without any visible hestitation to solve the problem
    on yourself (including automated evaluation like the one at
    <http://www.hijackthis.de>, reading the fu^H^H "fine" manual, analyzing
    your previous administrative management actions, logging the network
    traffic) and then even claiming that your technical nonsense would be
    absolutely correct and you being an intermediate user is... well...
    amusing. At least you shouldn't get upset when someone is telling you that
    he thinks you're talking nonsense, but rather think about what you said and
    why someone could have get such an impression - could be that you've been
    wrong in first place.

    Sebastian Gottschalk, Sep 12, 2006
  16. Ask Nicely Guest

    In
    "Andrea L" <> wrote:

    >No, I have simply asked for help and all I've gotten is a bunch of
    >bullshit. I've never asked "for my problems to be solved" or made ANY
    >demands as you've insinuated. I've been asking for help or advice but
    >all I've gotten is eveyrthing but. If I'm in the wrong group or not
    >giving the info you need, all you have to do is say so, no need to be
    >a jerk.

    <snip>

    >Okay, I go into "your ip" which is one of those websites that tell you
    >your IP address.

    Most people who are intermediate level and knowledgeable enough to
    run HijackThis would know how to ask one's OWN computer what its
    IP address is. I think that's what the people who are responding
    figured, anyway.

    In another post, you said, 'I've used "your ip" before and know
    what my usual ip address is.' You gave no information about what
    "your ip" is. It isn't until several posts later that you explain
    (see above). AND you don't even tell us WHICH site you're using.
    It might be a problem on the site, rather than on your computer.

    I have some suggestions:

    1. Ask your own computer what your IP address is. Also, check
    what DNS server you're using.

    2. Tell us what the URL is for "your ip"

    3. Check your browser to see if there are any proxies enabled.

    4. Try a different browser. There are many free choices.

    5. Read "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" by Eric Raymond:

    If you want something for free, insulting the person who will give
    it to you isn't a good idea

    Ask Nicely, Sep 12, 2006
  17. Andrea L wrote:

    > No, I have simply asked for help and all I've gotten is a bunch of
    > bullshit. I've never asked "for my problems to be solved" or made ANY
    > demands as you've insinuated. I've been asking for help or advice but
    > all I've gotten is eveyrthing but. If I'm in the wrong group or not
    > giving the info you need, all you have to do is say so, no need to be
    > a jerk.

    Nobody is acting like a jerk here but you. If you'd learn how to ask an
    intelligent question and provide some useful information you might get a
    useful answer. As it stands we're not even sure you have a problem at
    all because all you've done is screech "the sky is falling" over and
    over without telling anyone what makes you think it's so.

    > > > I have zone alarm on my computer now
    > > > but the fake ip addresses are still showing up. something on my

    > > What "fake IP address" would that be?? There's no such thing as a
    > > "fake" IP address, because for your Internet connection to work at all.
    > > You need a "real" IP address. It has to be assigned to you, and valid,
    > > for web pages to display, email to show up, etc. What software is
    > > telling you you have a "fake" IP address? How are you using it to
    > > determine you have this alleged "fake" IP address. You need to be
    > > specific, but please don't post any HIjack This logs here or you'll ger
    > > more terse replies. There's a place for that stuff. This isn't it. Post
    > > short excerpts in you want, showing this "fake" IP.

    > Okay, I go into "your ip" which is one of those websites that tell you

    That tells us nothing at all. Useless, repetitive, non-information.
    What's the URL? What IP specifically is it telling you you're
    connecting from? What are your dialup settings?

    > your IP address. Each time it gives me some ip address which is NOT my
    > IP address.

    How do you know what your IP address really is?

    > I post through Netzero and these particular IP addresses

    Netzero is a big ass company, and IP address location is anything but a
    precise science. My IP address says I'm located almost 600 miles from
    my actual location.

    > are from AOL, Pacbell, out of the country IPs, etc. when I log out and

    That's normal. It's called having a dynamic IP address, and it's most
    likely GOING to change every time you disconnect and reconnect when
    using dialup. DSL doesn't change as often, and I've seen cable
    broadband IP's stay constant for months at a time, but they're all
    dynamic and subject to change.

    > address and it was a netzero/juno IP address, but now each time I get
    > some IP address that is not mine. I'm not sure what other info to give
    > here, if there is something else I need to tell you, let me know, but

    You need to tell us EXACTLY what you're seeing. Specific IP addresses,
    EXACTLY how you know it's not your real IP, EXACTLY what you've tried
    and done or not done.

    > all these condiscending answers and insulting responses aren't getting
    > us anywhere.

    That's all on you honey. Nobody here can read your mind or see into
    your machine by magic, and nobody will waste their time trying to help
    you as long as you keep barking about how they haven't when you can't
    seem to even describe your problem accurately.

    Non scrivetemi, Sep 12, 2006
  18. phoenix Guest

    On 11 Sep 2006 10:01:20 -0700, Andrea L wrote:

    > Jim Watt wrote:
    >> On 9 Sep 2006 19:05:58 -0700, wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm an intermediate when it comes to computers,

    >> Does not sound that way
    >>
    >> read about what IP addresses are and where they come
    >> from and if you still think you have a problem, explain
    >> it clearly.
    >>

    > Thanks for the help. I can see it was a waste of time asking people in
    > here. I got some condescending remarks, nothing remotely resembling a
    > helpful answer or suggestion. Amazing.

    Well, I guess the problem is your initial statement of "Somehow my IP
    address is being hijacked and I don't have the slightest idea how to
    stop this". What, exactly, do you mean by 'your IP address is being
    hijacked'? What you've posted in your first message doesn't make sense.

    If you were a bit more explicit in your details then someone here may be
    able to help.

    Regards

    Bill

    phoenix, Sep 12, 2006
  19. Jim Watt Guest

    On 11 Sep 2006 10:01:20 -0700, "Andrea L" <> wrote:

    >Jim Watt wrote:
    >> On 9 Sep 2006 19:05:58 -0700, wrote:
    >>
    >> > I'm an intermediate when it comes to computers,

    >> Does not sound that way
    >>
    >> read about what IP addresses are and where they come
    >> from and if you still think you have a problem, explain
    >> it clearly.
    >>

    >Thanks for the help. I can see it was a waste of time asking people in
    >here. I got some condescending remarks, nothing remotely resembling a
    >helpful answer or suggestion. Amazing.

    Garbage in, garbage out. But read about IP
    addresses and you might understand what they are
    and what they are not.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Sep 12, 2006
  20. Andrea L Guest

    Non scrivetemi wrote:
    > Andrea L wrote:
    >
    > > No, I have simply asked for help and all I've gotten is a bunch of
    > > bullshit. I've never asked "for my problems to be solved" or made ANY
    > > demands as you've insinuated. I've been asking for help or advice but
    > > all I've gotten is eveyrthing but. If I'm in the wrong group or not
    > > giving the info you need, all you have to do is say so, no need to be
    > > a jerk.

    > Nobody is acting like a jerk here but you. If you'd learn how to ask an
    > intelligent question and provide some useful information you might get a
    > useful answer. As it stands we're not even sure you have a problem at
    > all because all you've done is screech "the sky is falling" over and
    > over without telling anyone what makes you think it's so.

    No, I haven't acted like a jerk. Maybe my question wasn't clear, in
    which case you can simply ask me to clarify. But to be insulted and
    jumped on becuase you didn't like my question says a lot about you,
    nerdlinger. Blow your condescending attitude out of your ass.

    Andrea L, Sep 12, 2006