    neutured, keep your stuff up high.
    --
    To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net
    Impmon, Aug 8, 2004

  2. "Impmon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > One of my cat "marked" my DVD collection. :( I was able to clean off
    > the foul smelling urine from the DVD as they were plastic but the box
    > for Die Hard trilogy seems to be ruined. Since the box is cardboard,
    > it's almost impossible to clean it off without getting it wet.
    >
    > If you have male cat and he was neutured past age one or never
    > neutured, keep your stuff up high.
    >
    > --
    > To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

    I feel your pain.
    I had an incident where one of my ferrets decided that 15 or so of the
    DVD cases on the bottom row of my anime shelves would look better
    all chewed up. The discs are fine, but the cases are a mess :(

    Henry LaPierre
    LaPierre Henry, Aug 8, 2004

  3. On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 21:03:14 GMT, "LaPierre Henry"
    <> wrote:

    >"Impmon" <> wrote in message
    >> One of my cat "marked" my DVD collection. :( I was able to clean off
    >> the foul smelling urine from the DVD as they were plastic but the box
    >> for Die Hard trilogy seems to be ruined. Since the box is cardboard,
    >> it's almost impossible to clean it off without getting it wet.
    >>
    >> If you have male cat and he was neutured past age one or never
    >> neutured, keep your stuff up high.
    >>
    >> --
    >> To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

    >I feel your pain.
    >I had an incident where one of my ferrets decided that 15 or so of the
    >DVD cases on the bottom row of my anime shelves would look better
    >all chewed up. The discs are fine, but the cases are a mess :(
    >

    >Henry LaPierre

    Hehe, my (departed) Himalayan sprayed repeatedly over a forgotten rack
    tucked in a corner of ENTIRELY CD's from the earliest days, 1981, 82
    stuff, all collector's items. The CD's are all right but the heavy
    pastic cases have all dissolved and most of the inserts are ruined.

    ... Steve .

    Steve(JazzHunter), Aug 9, 2004
  4. Impmon

    Scott Blair Guest

    Or....you could dropkick your cat into traffic and be done with it.

    Scott Blair, Aug 9, 2004
  5. ferrets in the house and cats spraying in a house, both your houses must be
    fuckin rancid, bag and brick the fuckers and you get some housework done
    stinky house

    howie feltersnatch, Aug 9, 2004
  6. "Impmon" <> wrote in message
    > One of my cat "marked" my DVD collection. :( I was able to clean off
    > the foul smelling urine from the DVD as they were plastic but the box
    > for Die Hard trilogy seems to be ruined. Since the box is cardboard,
    > it's almost impossible to clean it off without getting it wet.
    >
    > If you have male cat and he was neutured past age one or never
    > neutured, keep your stuff up high.
    > --
    > To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

    NO KITTY, THAT'S A BAD KITTY!!!!
    Rob McCartney, Aug 9, 2004
  7. Impmon

    Autodidact Guest

    I live with a married couple who like to have kitty litter boxes in as many
    rooms of the house as possible. It's quite nauseating. Most days I don't
    even consider cooking because there's a nice steamy pile of catshit under
    the kitchen table.

    The wife also doesn't understand the difference between a normal drain and a
    garberator (spelling), so the kitchen always smells like rotten meat and cat
    shit.

    Autodidact, Aug 9, 2004
  8. Impmon

    Joe McC Guest

    "Autodidact" <> wrote in message
    > I live with a married couple who like to have kitty litter boxes in as

    many
    > rooms of the house as possible. It's quite nauseating. Most days I don't
    > even consider cooking because there's a nice steamy pile of catshit under
    > the kitchen table.
    >
    > The wife also doesn't understand the difference between a normal drain and

    > garberator (spelling), so the kitchen always smells like rotten meat and

    cat
    > shit.

    Lord. You describe an existence which is sadder than
    words....................

    Ever thought of going postal?

    You'd be justified.
    Joe McC, Aug 10, 2004
  9. Impmon

    Autodidact Guest

    Joe McC <> wrote in message

    > "Autodidact" <> wrote in message
    > > I live with a married couple who like to have kitty litter boxes in as

    > many
    > > rooms of the house as possible. It's quite nauseating. Most days I don't
    > > even consider cooking because there's a nice steamy pile of catshit

    under
    > > the kitchen table.
    > >
    > > The wife also doesn't understand the difference between a normal drain

    and
    > > garberator (spelling), so the kitchen always smells like rotten meat and

    > cat
    > > shit.

    > Lord. You describe an existence which is sadder than
    > words....................
    >
    > Ever thought of going postal?
    >
    > You'd be justified.

    I have my own floor of the house, so I just try to avoid the common area as
    much as possible. The guy has been my friend since we were in seventh grade.
    His wife is simply retarded as a housekeeper. Just so I'm not exaggerating,
    there's only two kitty litters in the house. One is under the kitchen table
    and one is on the top floor, in the hall, on the carpet right outside the
    only bathroom with a shower. So, after you step out of the shower, you have
    to tread across kitty-litter encrusted carpet. They scoop up the kitty
    litter every day, but instead of taking it to the garage, they just start a
    pile of little plastic bags full of catshit, right outside the front door.
    Unless I clear it away, the pile grows for at least a week. It's lovely when
    I come home from a jog, gasping for air, and find myself sitting next to a
    pile of stinking catshit that's been heating under the sun.

    The wife is also under the impression that opening the windows ALWAYS cools
    down the house, even if it's 30 celsius with 90% humidity outside. We have
    central air conditioning...

    And don't get me started on her cooking. I now have a strict policy not to
    accept any offers of food from her. Everything is undercooked because she
    doesn't understand the concept of pre-heating. Okay I'm gonna stop venting
    now.

    I am paranoid right now... what if there's a keylogger on my system? lol if
    so serves ya right ya fucks! I need privacy!

    I'm moving out in September, into a brand-new condo with a single friend. We
    will both have our own full bathroom in our bedrooms. Funnily enough, the
    married couple are moving into a different unit of the same complex around
    the same time, so it will be interesting to compare the rates of
    deterioration.
    Autodidact, Aug 10, 2004
  10. Impmon

    > Joe McC <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Autodidact" <> wrote in message
    > > Lord. You describe an existence which is sadder than
    > > words....................
    > >
    > > Ever thought of going postal?
    > >
    > > You'd be justified.

    They scoop up the kitty
    > litter every day, but instead of taking it to the garage, they just start

    > pile of little plastic bags full of catshit, right outside the front door.
    > Unless I clear it away, the pile grows for at least a week. It's lovely

    when
    > I come home from a jog, gasping for air, and find myself sitting next to a
    > pile of stinking catshit that's been heating under the sun.

    Jeez. Trust me, no-one'd blame you........"Weed-All" in the kitty food would
    be a good way to practice!

    > The wife is also under the impression that opening the windows ALWAYS

    cools
    > down the house, even if it's 30 celsius with 90% humidity outside. We have
    > central air conditioning...

    Ok, if "postal" isn't a civilised option, do a Steve Martin / Chevy Chase
    outburst the day you move - tell her what a mucky slattern she is! Who needs
    lifelong friends anyway!

    > And don't get me started on her cooking. I now have a strict policy not to
    > accept any offers of food from her. Everything is undercooked because she
    > doesn't understand the concept of pre-heating. Okay I'm gonna stop venting
    > now.

    > I am paranoid right now... what if there's a keylogger on my system? lol

    if
    > so serves ya right ya fucks! I need privacy!

    That's the way!!!! Actually it's your buddy weho needs a slap - WTF is he
    thinking of, subjecting you to this? He MUST know his wife's housekeeping
    sucks!

    > I'm moving out in September, into a brand-new condo with a single friend.

    We
    > will both have our own full bathroom in our bedrooms. Funnily enough, the
    > married couple are moving into a different unit of the same complex around
    > the same time, so it will be interesting to compare the rates of
    > deterioration.

    Lots of managed/new properties have a ban on pets, don't they? Be a true
    friend - snitch on them after they move in!!!!!!
    Joe McC, Aug 10, 2004
  11. Impmon

    Autodidact Guest

    > Ok, if "postal" isn't a civilised option, do a Steve Martin / Chevy Chase
    > outburst the day you move - tell her what a mucky slattern she is! Who

    needs
    > lifelong friends anyway!

    Nah she's a nice person. She's sort of extremely relaxed and hypertense at
    the same time. I don't need to lay a trip on her. Once I've moved out and he
    and I are having a private heart-to-heart, I'll explain to him what slobs
    they are. He'll counter by telling me I'm uptight and laughing at himself
    like a mental patient.

    > > And don't get me started on her cooking. I now have a strict policy not

    > > accept any offers of food from her. Everything is undercooked because

    she
    > > doesn't understand the concept of pre-heating. Okay I'm gonna stop

    venting
    > > now.

    > > I am paranoid right now... what if there's a keylogger on my system? lol

    > if
    > > so serves ya right ya fucks! I need privacy!

    > That's the way!!!! Actually it's your buddy weho needs a slap - WTF is he
    > thinking of, subjecting you to this? He MUST know his wife's housekeeping
    > sucks!

    They're both slobs. It's all about habits, that's all. Like, if you empty
    food out of a container, put the packaging into the garbage right away,
    instead of leaving it on the counter for up to a week. Don't leave your used
    dental floss lying on the TV remote. RINSE your fucking dishes before you
    put them in the dishwasher. Don't brush your dog on the mat in the bathroom
    and leave the dog brushes lying on the mat for a week (they're still lying
    there). Basically they're both utter fucking slobs.

    They also both have some kind of OCD habit of piling shot on top of shit. I
    have a bicycle I keep in the garage. I found it with all the rakes and
    brooms stuck through the spokes. He thought that'd be a good place to keep
    that shit I guess. All the plates in the kitchen have something aside from
    plates on top of the stack, so that every time you want a plate, you have to
    use two hands to keep from breaking some delicate fucking china thing on
    top. You can't put anything in the large garbage bin, because they've piled
    a ton of recycling ON TOP of it. You can't use the scale in the bathroom,
    because there's a stack of CD's on it (I kid you not). You can't use the
    cutting board without a headache, because their idea of cleaning up is to
    place everything on top of the cutting board: The bananas; the salt and
    pepper; etc, all on top of food residue.

    > > I'm moving out in September, into a brand-new condo with a single

    friend.
    > We
    > > will both have our own full bathroom in our bedrooms. Funnily enough,

    the
    > > married couple are moving into a different unit of the same complex

    around
    > > the same time, so it will be interesting to compare the rates of
    > > deterioration.

    > Lots of managed/new properties have a ban on pets, don't they? Be a true
    > friend - snitch on them after they move in!!!!!!

    I'm pretty sure this one allows pets. I would never do that anyways. I love
    their pets, but at the same time, they allow them to seriously degrade their
    environment, which has always seemed low class to me. Shouldn't people feel
    above wallowing voluntarily in animal filth? Wow I really talk behind
    people's backs. Oh well. I think my outlook on life will seriously turn up
    when I no longer live with these two. If you saw the bathroom, you might
    honestly freak out. Maybe I'll take a pic and post it here.

    Oh, and to say something that's on topic, he does something with his DVD
    collection that drives me out of my fucking mind. He arranges it
    alphabetically, but has a second section for all the odd-shaped boxes. Not
    for specialized packaging like TV series, which are on their own shelf, he
    just puts all the cardboard or double-thick cases after the Z's in the
    alphabetical order. Thus, The Matrix is not found next to Matrix Reloaded in
    his collection. Terminator 2 is not with Terminator. X-Men is not with X-Men
    2. It honestly bugs me more than almost anything else. The boxes are not
    that dissimilar, they are almost exactly the same dimensions. Why put it in
    alphabetical order at all if you're not going to fully commit?

    Finally, he works on a computer full time and has absolutely no fucking clue
    how to use one.

    /ahhh that's better
    Autodidact, Aug 10, 2004
  12. >One of my cat "marked" my DVD collection. :( I was able to clean off
    >the

    That gives a new meaning to the term "European dvd's". ;)
    Waterperson77, Aug 11, 2004
  13. Impmon

    Stuart Guest

    Autodidact wrote:

    > Finally, he works on a computer full time and has absolutely no fucking clue
    > how to use one.

    Just like so many people who use computers!

    Stuart
    Stuart, Aug 26, 2004