    an empty square with a little red X in the top left corner and a number
    with .jpeg. What should I do to get the picture, Thanks Fred
    Usin Outlook Express WindXP Pro.

    Fred J, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Fred J

    Mbt6 Guest

    In OE 6, images don't automatically download. Many times now spam will send
    an image with an email. When you open the email, if you automatically pull
    the image, it can indicate to the sender of the spam that your email address
    is a good one.

    Usually in OE, when you open the email there is a link you click just below
    the Subject with something stating, "Some pictures have been blocked......."
    click that link, and the pictures will load.

    --mbt

    Mbt6, Aug 29, 2005