    This is probably stupid since I doubt you'll get this or if you do, I doubt
    I'll get your answer?

    Dan Harting

    danharting, Mar 19, 2005

  2. danharting wrote:
    > I have not received any emails since 3/14. even though I KNOW friends
    > have sent them?
    >
    > The window opens and all appears fine, and I can get on the websites,
    > but no incoming or outgoing emails?
    >
    > Can you help,
    > This is probably stupid since I doubt you'll get this or if you do, I
    > doubt I'll get your answer?
    >
    > Dan Harting

    1) This is *NOT* your ISP - it's a peer-to-peer Usenet group
    2) This is Usenet, *NOT* email
    3) Posting to Usenet with an unadulterated email address is incredibly
    stupid - you will now be on every spammer's mailing list.
    4) Even if someone from Insight happened to read this (they won't) then
    they certainly won't be able to assist you with the amount of information
    you've given them!

    *Learn* how to post to Usenet

    How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    How to Act Smart on Usenet

    Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

    How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

    Otherwise, you might as well try here:

    Psychic Friends Network
    (800) 592-7827

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Mar 19, 2005

  3. danharting

    DC Guest

    danharting wrote:
    > I have not received any emails since 3/14. even though I KNOW friends have
    > sent them?

    > The window opens and all appears fine, and I can get on the websites, but no
    > incoming or outgoing emails?

    > Can you help,
    > This is probably stupid since I doubt you'll get this or if you do, I doubt
    > I'll get your answer?

    > Dan Harting

    Oh. Well, okay then. Next!

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com

    DC, Mar 19, 2005
  4. danharting

    Plato Guest

    danharting wrote:

    > I have not received any emails since 3/14. even though I KNOW friends have
    > sent them?
    >
    > This is probably stupid since I doubt you'll get this or if you do, I doubt
    > I'll get your answer?

    Then you are talking about usenet and not email.

    Plato, Mar 19, 2005
  5. danharting wrote:

    > I have not received any emails since 3/14. even though I KNOW friends have
    > sent them?

    Well, I don't know...*do* you know that?

    > The window opens and all appears fine, and I can get on the websites, but no
    > incoming or outgoing emails?

    Well, I don't know...*are* there incoming or outgoing emails?

    > Can you help,

    Now *that*'s where the question mark would go -- on the question.
    You're 0 for 3 and sinking fast.

    > This is probably stupid since I doubt you'll get this or if you do, I doubt
    > I'll get your answer?

    Well, I don't know...*will* you get my answer?

    0 for 4. You lose.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 19, 2005
  6. danharting wrote:

    > I have not received any emails since 3/14. even though I KNOW friends have
    > sent them?
    >
    > The window opens and all appears fine, and I can get on the websites, but no
    > incoming or outgoing emails?
    >
    > Can you help,
    > This is probably stupid since I doubt you'll get this or if you do, I doubt
    > I'll get your answer?
    >
    > Dan Harting

    Call your ISP.

    They'll give you an answer.