    comes up small next time same deal if i click maximize .

    Does any have any answer to cure this problem? I have no clue how it
    even got that way

    wrench, Jun 20, 2007

  2. wrench wrote:
    > When I go to a website from desktop it doesn't come up full screen.
    > I have tried resizing by pulling from lower right corner but still
    > comes up small next time same deal if i click maximize .
    >
    > Does any have any answer to cure this problem? I have no clue how it
    > even got that way

    Magic 8-Ball does not know what browser you're talking about. It just
    says "TRY AGAIN".

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 20, 2007

  3. wrench

    wrench Guest

    On 20 Jun 2007 05:17:03 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >wrench wrote:
    >> When I go to a website from desktop it doesn't come up full screen.
    >> I have tried resizing by pulling from lower right corner but still
    >> comes up small next time same deal if i click maximize .
    >>
    >> Does any have any answer to cure this problem? I have no clue how it
    >> even got that way

    >Magic 8-Ball does not know what browser you're talking about. It just
    >says "TRY AGAIN".

    Sorry about that!! XPSP2 IE7

    wrench, Jun 20, 2007
  4. wrench wrote:
    > On 20 Jun 2007 05:17:03 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>wrench wrote:
    >>> When I go to a website from desktop it doesn't come up full screen.
    >>> I have tried resizing by pulling from lower right corner but still
    >>> comes up small next time same deal if i click maximize .
    >>>
    >>> Does any have any answer to cure this problem? I have no clue how it
    >>> even got that way

    >>Magic 8-Ball does not know what browser you're talking about. It just
    >>says "TRY AGAIN".

    > Sorry about that!! XPSP2 IE7

    I wouldn't touch IE with *your* ten-foot pole, but now that you've
    provided adequate information, someone should be able to help. Good
    luck.

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 20, 2007

    http://www.theeldergeek.com/run_explorer_full_screen.htm

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 20, 2007
  6. wrench

    dadiOH Guest

    wrench wrote:
    > When I go to a website from desktop it doesn't come up full screen.
    > I have tried resizing by pulling from lower right corner but still
    > comes up small next time same deal if i click maximize .
    >
    > Does any have any answer to cure this problem? I have no clue how
    > it even got that way

    Maximize it with the center button at top right, close it with right
    button at top right. Now reopen. All OK?

    It got that way because someone made it smaller so they could easily
    access other stuff and then closed it.

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Jun 20, 2007
  7. wrench

    wrench Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:44:11 GMT, "dadiOH" <>
    wrote:

    >wrench wrote:
    >> When I go to a website from desktop it doesn't come up full screen.
    >> I have tried resizing by pulling from lower right corner but still
    >> comes up small next time same deal if i click maximize .
    >>
    >> Does any have any answer to cure this problem? I have no clue how
    >> it even got that way

    >Maximize it with the center button at top right, close it with right
    >button at top right. Now reopen. All OK?

    Tried that several times still no luck

    >It got that way because someone made it smaller so they could easily
    >access other stuff and then closed it.

    i'm the some one that didit oops didn't know

    wrench, Jun 21, 2007
  8. wrench

    Barb Guest

    Yes, it's irritating.