    Any help anyone?
    Thanks.
    Steve
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQ2FtcGJlbGw=?=, Nov 1, 2004

  2. Thought I'd post the solution. The "not enough server storage" error still
    showed so I raised the IRPStackSize to 30 (I just doubled what had been
    recommended) and.......... it works. Now for the network printer problem
    (new thread).

    Steve
    -----------------------------

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQ2FtcGJlbGw=?=, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Just to say also that the tip came from
    http://www.michna.com/kb/WxNotEnoughServerStorage.htm and is:

    "Not enough server storage

    Not enough server storage is available to process this command.

    Not enough memory to complete transaction. Close some applications and retry.
    These error messages can indicate the IRPStackSize bug on the other machine
    (the server that has the share). On that computer open the event log and
    check for event ID 2011. If this is present, it is a strong indication for
    this particular bug.
    To repair it, you have to reset the IRPStackSize parameter back to its
    default value of 15 on the server where the share is.

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    \SYSTEM
    \CurrentControlSet
    \Services
    \lanmanserver
    \parameters

    Check for the presence of a value named IRPStackSize. If it doesn't exist,
    create it as type DWORD. With base set to decimal, enter the value 15.

    Reboot the computer.

    One frequent culprit is Norton AntiVirus, which tends to change this
    parameter.

    Check also this Microsoft Knowledge Base article. It does not mention
    Windows XP, but applies to XP as well.

    Antivirus Software May Cause Event ID 2011 (Q177078)
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=177078
    "
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQ2FtcGJlbGw=?=, Nov 3, 2004