    the same result. I read somewhere that a few folks installed SP1 and the
    problem went away. We are actually using SP2. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    mapi-user, May 14, 2008

  2. I honestly don't know what's causing this, but I wouldn't be surprised to
    learn it was insufficient disk space on your system drive.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 15, 2008

  3. mapi-user

    mapi-user Guest

    Charlie,

    Thanks for your reply. I do not think it is the system drive available space
    issue. The C: drive has about 30GB space, and the D: Drive has about 1TB
    space.

    Thanks.

    mapi-user, May 16, 2008
  4. Hello,
    The system is running out of a resource, what isn't obvious is which one of
    the resources it's running out of.
    Paged Pool is certainly a suspect and cause this error message. ( More
    common with backup programs but not limited to them)
    See the following article which points to the registry setting to change
    Paged Pool to see if that help out.

    304101 Backup program is unsuccessful when you back up a large system volume
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;304101

    Also some network settings can generate this error:

    Try Disabling TCP chimney, RSS and TCPA

    1. Click Start - Run, Regedit
    2. Locate the following registry subkey
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters

    3. Right-click EnableTCPChimney, and then click Modify.
    4. In the Value data box, type 0 , and then click OK.
    5. Right-click EnableRSS, and then click Modify.
    6. In the Value data box, type 0 , and then click OK.
    7. Right-click EnableTCPA, and then click Modify.
    8. In the Value data box, type 0 , and then click OK.
    9. Exit from the Registry editor
    10. Restart the Server.

    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]