Not connecting to network path

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Ramesh, Aug 26, 2006.

  1. Ramesh

    Ramesh Guest

    HI,

    I have a network of 3 systems runing XP. Am able to ping each other.
    System A has the shared data. And I have two problems.

    1. But unable to browse to the shares in the network. The error I get is
    Workgroup is not accessible. You may have insufficient permission .....
    But am logging on admin in all the systems. This happens even if I browing
    the Network on the local machine.

    2. I had already setup a network drive on System B of shares in System A and
    setup them up as offline folders. When I connect System B to the network, I
    am able to synchronise the files with the System A, but it remains in
    Offline mode. If I restart System B and again logon, then I get connected
    to the shares in System A.

    What could be the problem?

    thanks for any support.

    Ramesh