    and looks a little out of date.
    So, if anyone could help, I would be really grateful.
    TIA
    and3w, Nov 7, 2006

  2. and3w

    lee houston Guest

    "and3w" <> wrote in message
    news:0w64h.140219$...
    > Hi all, this isn't strictly a computer problem, but I am looking for an
    > Instruction manual for a Nokia MP37H1 and I have looked but cannot find
    > any sort of newsgroup which covers anything like this. So, I

    well, WTF is a Nokia MP37H1?????????? camera, phone, mp3
    player, toaster, vibrator?? How bout the Nokia website???????

    lee
    lee houston, Nov 7, 2006

  3. and3w

    Keme Guest

    and3w skrev:
    > Hi all, this isn't strictly a computer problem, but I am looking for an
    > Instruction manual for a Nokia MP37H1 and I have looked but cannot find any
    > sort of newsgroup which covers anything like this. So, I
    > thought..helpdesk..HELP :)
    > Please does anyone know of such a newsgroup (or even where I could download
    > the manual..that would really load up your karma!)
    > I found one site, but it charges $15 (which I can't spare), is in the USA,
    > and looks a little out of date.
    > So, if anyone could help, I would be really grateful.
    > TIA

    Try http://www.nokia.com/support

    Follow the links to your geographic location, and search for your equipment.

    Searching from the norwegian section, "MP37H1" yields no result. The
    reason may be one of the following (or something else):
    -The equipment isn't supported (anymore)
    -The equipment was never marketed in Norway
    -The model spec was misspelled (like missing spaces or markup)

    Hope this helps a little. Good luck!
    Keme, Nov 8, 2006
  4. and3w

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-11-07, and3w <> wrote:
    > Hi all, this isn't strictly a computer problem, but I am looking for an
    > Instruction manual for a Nokia MP37H1 and I have looked but cannot find any
    > sort of newsgroup which covers anything like this. So, I
    > thought..helpdesk..HELP :)
    > Please does anyone know of such a newsgroup (or even where I could download
    > the manual..that would really load up your karma!)
    > I found one site, but it charges $15 (which I can't spare), is in the USA,
    > and looks a little out of date.
    > So, if anyone could help, I would be really grateful.
    > TIA

    That seems to be some sort of television receiver. The Nokia UK web site
    returns 'not found' when searching for that model, but it might be worth
    trying to contact Nokia directly to see if they can help.

    If it's one of the original 'On Digital' or 'ITV Digital' digiboxes, you
    may be better advised to buy a current 'Freeview' digibox - the old ones
    can't really cope with the latest services and their software is probably
    no longer being updated. If it's a cable or satellite box, contact the
    appropriate company if it still exists.

    There are TV-related newsgroups - sci.engineer.television.* - where you
    might find someone who can help.

    --
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Nov 8, 2006