    Tel. 020 8699 5791
    Mobile 07763 118 737
    Spain (0034) 6100 30 900

    geoff walbyoff, Oct 3, 2003

  2. geoff walbyoff

    Harrison Guest

    If you have a tech support number for them, then you should call them.
    More than likely there is a change necessary in your SMTP server
    settings.

    The main reason I'm responding is to alert you to the fact that
    posting your real e-mail address to usenet is like asking every
    spammer on the planet to send you all they've got.

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 18:32:05 +0000 (UTC), "geoff walbyoff"

    Harrison, Oct 3, 2003

  3. geoff walbyoff

    °Mike° Guest

    It may be that BT do not allow you to relay virgin.net messages.
    Contact BT directly, but check your SMTP settings first.

    You should also munge your email address when posting to newsgroups.

    How do spammers harvest email addresses
    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html

    SPAM - Munging Your Email Address
    http://www.internet-tips.net/Email/SPAM_munging.htm

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 18:32:05 +0000 (UTC), in
    <blkfb1$430$>
    geoff walbyoff scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2003
  4. While in the shower, geoff walbyoff sang:
    > Hi, since installing BTopenworld surftime I have been unable to send
    > any messages on outlook express from any of my mail addresses.My
    > main e-mail is . I am recieving mail but cannot
    > send any.Please help. P.S. I hope I can send this!!!

    it could be that your server is incorrect.
    --
    This post is Copyright © 2003 by the Yellow Submarine®. All rights
    reserved. Replies may be sent. Yellow submarine is a Registered

    yellow submarine©, Oct 3, 2003
  5. geoff walbyoff

    Paul - xxx Guest

    geoff walbyoff tried to scribble ...

    > Hi, since installing BTopenworld surftime I have been unable to send
    > any messages on outlook express from any of my mail addresses.My
    > main e-mail is . I am recieving mail but cannot
    > send any.Please help. P.S. I hope I can send this!!!

    Set the Virgin account to the same SMTP settings as the BTOpenworld should
    be.

    --
    Our old car for Auction http://tinyurl.com/osdj

    Paul - xxx, Oct 4, 2003