    I'd not want to begin this process to run into a wall mid-way through so is
    there a barrier that would prevent me from completing this goal?

    Thanks!

    M3Malone, Nov 25, 2008

  2. M3Malone

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Hi M3Malone,

    There is nothing that says that in order to learn IT you must be employed as
    an IT Professional. I essentially learned how to do is while working in
    security... I know others who were in retail.

    The point is we all have to start somewhere... and taking the training is a
    good way to get into the field.

    Good luck!

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Nov 25, 2008