    of a wireless connection in Network Connections.

    The problem is I don't have such a tab. XP does not recognise I have a
    wireless device. It is disabled, and I can't switch it on.

    =?Utf-8?B?bm9vcmQ0NTM=?=, Oct 14, 2004

  2. The tab is on your network connection properties--cable? dsl?, not your
    wireless device.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyeQ==?=, Oct 15, 2004

  3. RE: Not able to acces authentication tab wireless networkconnectio

    Mary thank you for your response. The problem is the tab is not on my network
    connection properties. So can anyone tell me how to install, become it? I am
    not allowed to install SP2.

    Gerard

    =?Utf-8?B?bm9vcmQ0NTM=?=, Oct 15, 2004
  4. The Wireless Configuration service may not be started. This service can be
    started from the command line by entering "net start wzcsvc" - no quotes.
    The service can also be configured in Computer Management->Services and
    Applications->Services->Wireless Configuration service.

    newsgroup purposes only.

    Jim Seifert [MSFT], Oct 15, 2004