    TIA
    Cheers
    Mike the Kiwi
    Mike the Kiwi, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Mike the Kiwi

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Mike the Kiwi" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I am running XP Pro and I just downloaded
    > TweakUIPowertoySetup_ia64.exe but when I double click the program and
    > try to install it, it gives me an error that claims that
    > TweakUIPowertoySetup_ia64.exe is not a valid Win32 application
    > (whatever that is) and goes no further.
    > What gives?
    > Can someone help me with the solution to this please.

    IA64 in the title seems to suggest it is for the IA64 architecture, ie the
    Intel Itanium processor. They do not run the same way as current 32 bit
    chips do, and software written for the Itanium does not run on non Itanium
    chips.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    DeMoN LaG, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Mike the Kiwi

    S.Heenan Guest

    Mike the Kiwi wrote:
    > I am running XP Pro and I just downloaded
    > TweakUIPowertoySetup_ia64.exe but when I double click the program and
    > try to install it, it gives me an error that claims that
    > TweakUIPowertoySetup_ia64.exe is not a valid Win32 application
    > (whatever that is) and goes no further.
    > What gives?
    > Can someone help me with the solution to this please.

    Here's the one you want:

    Tweak UI
    TweakUI.exe
    147 KB file
    1 min @ 28.8 Kbps

    S.Heenan, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Thanks, I downloaded and tried to install that file but go the error message "The procedure entry point GetDllDirectoryW could not
    be located in the dymanic link library KERNEL32.dll." so I am no further ahead.

    Any ideas?

    All assistance is appreciated.

    Cheers
    Mike the Kiwi
    Mike the Kiwi, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Mike the Kiwi

    S.Heenan Guest

    Mike the Kiwi wrote:
    > Thanks, I downloaded and tried to install that file but go the error
    > message "The procedure entry point GetDllDirectoryW could not be
    > located in the dymanic link library KERNEL32.dll." so I am no further
    > ahead.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Try installing it in Safe Mode. Depress and hold the F8 key after rebooting.
    If that doesnt work, download TweakUI again.
    S.Heenan, Apr 6, 2004
  6. Mike the Kiwi

    Hoffman Guest

    You might want to try FreshUI at www.freshui.com . it works great.