Noscript killing bookmarks in Seamonkey 1.0.5

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Mumia W. (reading news), Sep 16, 2006.

  1. I installed Noscript 1.1.4.1 before I realized that it wasn't designed
    to work properly with Seamonkey. It managed to work with SM 1.0.1 but
    not with SM 1.0.5.

    Every time I click on a bookmark, I get an error from noscriptBM.js line
    31:

    > Error: ns has no properties
    > Source File: chrome://noscript/content/noscriptBM.js, Line 31

    Here is the code in question:

    > 28 function _noScript_handleBookmark(url, openCallback) {
    > 29 if(!url) return true;
    > 30 const ns = noscriptUtil.service;
    > 31 const allowBookmarklets = !ns.getPref("forbidBookmarklets", false);
    > 32 const allowBookmarks = ns.getPref("allowBookmarks", false);

    Evidently, noscriptUtil.service is undefined. What is the correct value
    to put here?

    Mumia W. (reading news), Sep 16, 2006