    requires a fast processor with lots of ram. Don't contemplate adding this
    program to any lesser pc's.
    Joy

    Joy, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Joy

    GraB Guest

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:04:24 +1300, "Joy" <> wrote:

    >Contributed a whooping 11 items to my start up file. Obviously this program
    >requires a fast processor with lots of ram. Don't contemplate adding this
    >program to any lesser pc's.
    >Joy

    I noticed a real slowdown with 2003 on a K6-2/550 so abandoned it.

    GraB, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Joy

    Lebowski Guest

    "GraB" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:04:24 +1300, "Joy" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Contributed a whooping 11 items to my start up file. Obviously this

    program
    > >requires a fast processor with lots of ram. Don't contemplate adding this
    > >program to any lesser pc's.
    > >Joy
    > >

    > I noticed a real slowdown with 2003 on a K6-2/550 so abandoned it.

    I've seen it on a 166....twas mainly an email / websurfing /
    document-creating machine, nothing more.

    Lebowski, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Joy

    Eagle Eye Guest

    "Joy" <> wrote in message news:3f7fdfdf$...
    > Contributed a whooping 11 items to my start up file. Obviously this

    program
    > requires a fast processor with lots of ram. Don't contemplate adding this
    > program to any lesser pc's.
    > Joy

    I have used NOD32 and Etrust's EZ Antivirus within the past year. Both are
    easy on the system and not bloated like Norton. Now that NAV 2004 requires
    Activation, does anyone know what would happen in the scenario that after 12
    months of use you were to reformat/reinstall your computer? Previous
    versions (if I am correct) would start the 12 months free virus definitions
    again...I think that would change now wouldn't it?

    Eagle Eye, Oct 5, 2003
  5. Joy

    Joy Guest

    > > Contributed a whooping 11 items to my start up file. Obviously this

    > program
    > > requires a fast processor with lots of ram. Don't contemplate adding

    this
    > > program to any lesser pc's.
    > > Joy
    > >

    > I have used NOD32 and Etrust's EZ Antivirus within the past year. Both are
    > easy on the system and not bloated like Norton. Now that NAV 2004 requires
    > Activation, does anyone know what would happen in the scenario that after

    12
    > months of use you were to reformat/reinstall your computer? Previous
    > versions (if I am correct) would start the 12 months free virus

    definitions
    > again...I think that would change now wouldn't it?

    I guess so.
    Joy

    Joy, Oct 6, 2003