    If so Id appreciate the advice

    Thank You in advance

    Donald

    Donald, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Donald

    John Inzer Guest

    Donald wrote:
    > I'm Thinking about uninstalling Norton System Works 2005
    > Because my ISP gives me all the McAfee Stuff for free.
    > My Question is there are a few things I like such as Win
    > Doctor is there something else that I can use to that
    > will find and fix windows problems like Norton does?
    > If so Id appreciate the advice
    >
    > Thank You in advance
    >
    > Donald

    =============================
    Try CCleaner...I've noticed that if I run
    it first...WinDoctor never finds anything.
    And...it's much faster and gives you an
    option to make a backup before making
    changes.

    http://www.ccleaner.com/

    --

    John Inzer

    John Inzer, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Donald

    Donald Guest

    Nice Tool thank you John

    Donald, Jan 1, 2006
  4. Donald

    John Inzer Guest

    Donald wrote:
    > Nice Tool thank you John

    ====================
    You're welcome.

    --

    John Inzer

    John Inzer, Jan 2, 2006
  5. Donald

    Plato Guest

    Donald wrote:

    > I'm Thinking about uninstalling Norton System Works 2005
    > Because my ISP gives me all the McAfee Stuff for free.
    > My Question is there are a few things I like such as Win Doctor is there
    > something else that I can use to that will find and fix windows problems
    > like Norton does?
    > If so Id appreciate the advice

    Win doctor has never been a recommended app.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 2, 2006