    anything. Is there a way around this other than rebuilding the pc?

    Thanks
    , May 23, 2006

  2. jason smyth Guest

    jason smyth, May 23, 2006

  3. doS Guest

    its 3 years old, update you loff

    doS, May 23, 2006
  4. old man Guest

    Rebuild the PC because some software isnt working!!!!!???????
    So rather than redecorate the house you'd knock it down?
    Assuming you are unable to uninstall Norton, visit symantec web site, and
    search for the tool to manually uninstall.
    Then google for AVG and download the free version, or go to btopenworld site
    and take up one of their AV offers.

    old man, May 24, 2006