    that I will get a key when I renew the subscription. At this point I gave up
    on them. I know that the key is in the anti virus folder But I don't know
    how to access it help please. I have a compac 5400us with xp home.
    RAS, Jun 4, 2005

  2. RAS

    FML Guest

    RAS wrote:
    > I once again come to you for your expertise. I was notified by Norton that
    > my subscription was running out at the end of July. Silly me I pushed the
    > renewal button which prompted me to put in a subscription key. I checked the
    > e- mail receipt for a key but there was none. I downloaded the antivirus
    > 2004 from the symentec website. Several e-mails to the tech support failed
    > to explain to these folks that I don't have a key, they continue to tell me
    > that I will get a key when I renew the subscription. At this point I gave up
    > on them. I know that the key is in the anti virus folder But I don't know
    > how to access it help please. I have a compac 5400us with xp home.

    When you PAY for your renewal, you will get a key via e-mail.
    FML, Jun 4, 2005

  3. RAS

    RAS Guest

    I am prompted to insert a key from the original 2004 download. I don't have
    a key. So I can't go forward with the renewal.

    RAS, Jun 4, 2005
  4. RAS

    Sunny Guest

    Strange ? Renewing Norton A/V only requires your credit card, (not a Key)

    Sunny, Jun 4, 2005
  5. RAS

    roach Guest

    "RAS" <> wrote in message
    >I once again come to you for your expertise. I was notified by Norton that
    >my subscription was running out at the end of July. Silly me I pushed the
    >renewal button which prompted me to put in a subscription key. I checked
    >the e- mail receipt for a key but there was none. I downloaded the
    >antivirus 2004 from the symentec website. Several e-mails to the tech
    >support failed to explain to these folks that I don't have a key, they
    >continue to tell me that I will get a key when I renew the subscription. At
    >this point I gave up on them. I know that the key is in the anti virus
    >folder But I don't know how to access it help please. I have a compac
    >5400us with xp home.
    >do yourself a favour and uninstall the bastard

    once your rid of that worthless piece of shit
    purchase a copy of trend micro security suite

    roach
    roach, Jun 6, 2005
  6. RAS

    x@y Guest

    "roach" <> wrote in message .

    > "RAS" <> wrote in message
    >>I once again come to you for your expertise. I was notified by Norton that
    >>my subscription was running out at the end of July. Silly me I pushed the
    >>renewal button which prompted me to put in a subscription key. I checked
    >>the e- mail receipt for a key but there was none. I downloaded the
    >>antivirus 2004 from the symentec website. Several e-mails to the tech
    >>support failed to explain to these folks that I don't have a key, they
    >>continue to tell me that I will get a key when I renew the subscription. At
    >>this point I gave up on them. I know that the key is in the anti virus
    >>folder But I don't know how to access it help please. I have a compac
    >>5400us with xp home.
    >>do yourself a favour and uninstall the bastard

    > once your rid of that worthless piece of shit
    > purchase a copy of trend micro security suite
    >
    > roach

    Hi RAS,

    Check out here below for more:

    http://www.top-security-software.com/top_antivirus_program.html