    What is the number for norton anti-virus in united kingdom, I need the phone
    number because I can't get my norton to update ?

    Thanks
    Nobody X X X, Feb 23, 2005

  2. Nobody X X X

    Gladys Pump Guest

    On 2005-02-23, Nobody X X X <> typed:
    > What is the number for norton anti-virus in united kingdom, I need the phone
    > number because I can't get my norton to update ?
    >
    > Thanks

    Google might know. Or Symantec's site might provide a clue. Why not use the
    world's biggest information resource to find out if anyone else has had the
    same problem ? You know what I mean don't you ?

    Gladys.
    Gladys Pump, Feb 23, 2005

  3. Nobody X X X

    donnie Guest

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:43:43 -0000, "Nobody X X X" <>
    wrote:

    >What is the number for norton anti-virus in united kingdom, I need the phone
    >number because I can't get my norton to update ?
    >
    >Thanks

    #########################
    Did you go to the Norton d/l site and try to d/l the .dat files
    yourself? I never used the live update when I had Norton. If that
    doesn't work, may I suggest add and remove programs?
    That should fix it.
    donnie
    donnie, Feb 24, 2005
  4. Nobody X X X

    Apollo Guest

    "Nobody X X X" <> wrote in message
    > I can't get my norton to update ?

    I'd see this as an opportunity rather than a problem ;-)

    --
    Ian
    Apollo, Feb 24, 2005