    can't seem to find this.
    --
    Colleen
    =?Utf-8?B?Q29sbGVlbg==?=, Mar 4, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q29sbGVlbg==?=

    DJ Borell Guest

    "Colleen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have Norton Security 2004 on my main wired computer and I have recently
    >set
    > up a wireless network for a computer in my daughter's bedroom. All is
    > fine
    > so far except I will not let her access the internet yet. Do I have to
    > purchase another Norton security or can I (and if so how) use the same one
    > cover both machines? I have been everywhere looking for this information
    > and
    > can't seem to find this.
    > --
    > Colleen

    You likely have a single-user license for NIS. This means that you are only
    licensed to install it on a single machine. You can transfer it to another
    machine, but, according to your license agreement, you would have to
    subsequently remove it from the first machine.

    Installing and running it on both machines simultaneously would be the
    definition of "casual" software piracy. However, it is *possible* to do it,
    you just don't have the license for both machines.
    DJ Borell, Mar 4, 2005