    Norton. I get them all the time. Is this just my ISP checking up on me
    (Cable Shaw@Home) or is it something I should worry about?

    Thanks
    Nathan LeGresley, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Nathan LeGresley

    Patrick Guest

    "Nathan LeGresley" <> wrote in message
    news:LtWtb.406203$6C4.74535@pd7tw1no...
    > I keep getting a message saying: BackDoor/ Sub Seven Trojan Blocked from
    > Norton. I get them all the time. Is this just my ISP checking up on me
    > (Cable Shaw@Home) or is it something I should worry about?
    >
    > Thanks

    Have a look at this 'Symantec' page;
    http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/backdoor.subseven.html
    Patrick, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Nathan LeGresley

    BW Guest

    probably someone is trying to get in your computer using s Sub Seven
    program.

    BW, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Nathan LeGresley

    Miggsee Guest

    Unfortunately, your subject line buried your message in the newsgroup. If
    you do not receive an adequate answer, please repost it with good details
    and a new subject line. :)

    Miggsee, Nov 18, 2003