    everything work fine.

    Please could someone help, it's driving me crazy!

    cheers.
    look_up, Aug 17, 2004

  2. look_up

    °Mike° Guest

    On 17 Aug 2004 15:50:02 -0700, in
    <>
    look_up scrawled:

    >I have a problem

    Wait for it....

    >Norton Internet Security.

    Yes. If you can't set it up correctly, use a solution
    that you can.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 17, 2004

  3. look_up

    The Prophecy Guest

    look_up wrote:
    > I have a problem with Norton Internet Security. When it is enabled,
    > I cannot connect to Web Sites, nor can I send and receive messages in
    > Outlook Express. I have checked all the settings I can think of that
    > make sense to me, but nothing helps. Disabling Intenet Security makes
    > everything work fine.
    >
    > Please could someone help, it's driving me crazy!
    >
    > cheers.

    Open NIS, highlight Personal Firewall and click on Configure. Select the
    Programs tab and scroll down in the list to find the entry called "Microsoft
    Generic Host Process for Win32 Services". Click on the arrow in the Internet
    Access section and set it to Permit.
    The Prophecy, Aug 18, 2004