  1. Cowboy Bill

    Cowboy Bill Guest

    Anyone downloaded and trying it ?

    Cowboy Bill, Aug 10, 2006

  2. Cowboy Bill

    Jerry Guest

    Cowboy Bill wrote:
    > Anyone downloaded and trying it ?

    Not on any computer I wanted to use

    Jerry, Aug 10, 2006

  3. Cowboy Bill

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Jerry wrote:
    > Cowboy Bill wrote:
    > > Anyone downloaded and trying it ?

    > Not on any computer I wanted to use

    Not if you want to use it that day anyway. I've just removed Nortons blah
    blah off an XP2200+ that the owner was getting really annoyed with. Now he
    loves it.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 10, 2006
  4. Cowboy Bill

    J Brockley Guest

    "Cowboy Bill" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone downloaded and trying it ?

    I'd be waiting to see if it carries on recent trends or reverses themt and
    allows you to get a bit more of your PCs attention.

    J Brockley, Aug 10, 2006
  5. Cowboy Bill

    Guest

    On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:52:23 +1200, Jerry <> wrote:

    >Cowboy Bill wrote:
    >> Anyone downloaded and trying it ?

    >Not on any computer I wanted to use

    Well for one Nortons stuff is no longer in the top 10 list..

    AVP/KISS is..

    , Aug 10, 2006
  6. Cowboy Bill

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <ebemql$lpm$>, says...
    > Anyone downloaded and trying it ?

    Clients that run NIS generate quite a lot of income for me.

    (that said, the standalone antivirus seems ok).

    --
    Duncan

    Dave Doe, Aug 11, 2006
  7. Cowboy Bill

    Vista Guest

    > Anyone downloaded and trying it ?

    I would never use nortons again, totally slows down my computer and had lot
    of nag messages. There are far better ones now.

    Vista, Aug 12, 2006
  8. On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:22:48 +1200, Cowboy Bill wrote:

    > Anyone downloaded and trying it ?

    Nortons AND a beta. Save yourself now - hit PC with hammer.

    wogers nemesis, Aug 12, 2006
  9. Cowboy Bill

    Max Q Guest

    wogers nemesis wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:22:48 +1200, Cowboy Bill wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone downloaded and trying it ?

    > Nortons AND a beta. Save yourself now - hit PC with hammer.

    I like it. :)

    It reminds me of something I long ago learned from a tech I respect -
    "Norton has no customers - only victims".

    --
    Non sum uni angulo natus; patria nea totus hic est mundus. - Seneca
    http://maxqnzs.com/References.html

    Max Q, Aug 12, 2006