    you have a iso of norton ghost smallest size because I have dialup that
    downloads at about 2-3 KBs a second.
    Thanks ShaggyE2
    ShaggyE2, Aug 31, 2006

  2. ShaggyE2

    why? Guest

    No, but I haven't tried www.google.com for a standalone extract utility.

    >you have a iso of norton ghost smallest size because I have dialup that
    >downloads at about 2-3 KBs a second.
    >Thanks ShaggyE2

    You could save the d/l hassle by buying a gopy of Ghost.

    Check the symantec site or ask in 1 of the Symantec / Ghost forums.

    This may be a stupid idea, www.symantec.com , Trialware -
    Norton Ghost 10.0 15-Day Trialware 44.9 MB Download

    Please try harder next time.

    Me
    why?, Aug 31, 2006

  3. ShaggyE2

    beenthere Guest

    > On 31 Aug 2006 10:37:34 -0700, ShaggyE2 wrote:
    >
    >>Do you know a free program to extract norton ghost .gho images or do

    > No, but I haven't tried www.google.com for a standalone extract utility.
    >
    >>you have a iso of norton ghost smallest size because I have dialup that
    >>downloads at about 2-3 KBs a second.
    >>Thanks ShaggyE2

    > You could save the d/l hassle by buying a gopy of Ghost.
    >
    > Check the symantec site or ask in 1 of the Symantec / Ghost forums.
    >
    > This may be a stupid idea, www.symantec.com , Trialware -
    > Norton Ghost 10.0 15-Day Trialware 44.9 MB Download

    downloads at about 2-3 KBs a second.
    44.9 MB shouldn`t take him long then...<g>.

    beenthere, Aug 31, 2006
  4. ShaggyE2

    ShaggyE2 Guest

    Because I can't buy and don't want to buy Norton ghost and have a file
    that is in ghost format.

    ShaggyE2, Aug 31, 2006
  5. ShaggyE2

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:48:11 -0700, ShaggyE2 Has Frothed:

    > Because I can't buy and don't want to buy Norton ghost and have a file
    > that is in ghost format.

    The trial will work for 15 days allowing you to extract what you need from
    the image.

    > beenthere wrote:
    >> "why?" <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in message

    >> > No, but I haven't tried www.google.com for a standalone extract
    >> > utility.

    >> > You could save the d/l hassle by buying a gopy of Ghost.
    >> >
    >> > Check the symantec site or ask in 1 of the Symantec / Ghost forums.
    >> >
    >> > This may be a stupid idea, www.symantec.com , Trialware - Norton Ghost
    >> > 10.0 15-Day Trialware 44.9 MB Download
    >> >

    >> downloads at about 2-3 KBs a second.
    >> 44.9 MB shouldn`t take him long then...<g>.
    >>
    >> > Please try harder next time.
    >> >
    >> > Me

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Aug 31, 2006
  6. ShaggyE2

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    wrote:

    >Do you know a free program to extract norton ghost .gho images or do
    >you have a iso of norton ghost smallest size because I have dialup that
    >downloads at about 2-3 KBs a second.
    >Thanks ShaggyE2

    Ghost 2003 command line version is about 1 MB.

    jd
    Jimmy Dean, Sep 1, 2006