    image file it ask me for the name of the last file?
    THis error doesn't happen when I back up smaller files.......
    Any suggestions, cuz I can't find this error on NOrtons website
    don, Jul 17, 2005

  2. don

    JANA Guest

    Check on the media if there is enough. Norton Ghost may sometimes need about
    double the space on the medium that it is writing to.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    "don" <> wrote in message
    While running Norton Ghost trying to backup 6 gigs of info I see this error
    message that says "can not find eof.... " And when I go to look at the
    JANA, Jul 17, 2005

  3. don

    JANATARD Guest

    JANA <> wrote:
    > Check on the media if there is enough. Norton Ghost may sometimes
    > need about double the space on the medium that it is writing to.

    "While running Norton Ghost trying to backup 6 gigs of info I see this error
    message that says "can not find eof.... ""

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucking JANATARD.

    --
    Poster: "My machine is very slow to boot up."
    JANA the JANATARD: "Clean out the IE cache."
    JANATARD, Jul 17, 2005
  4. don

    Bareill Guest

    "JANATARD" <> wrote in message

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucking JANATARD.
    >
    > --
    > Poster: "My machine is very slow to boot up."
    > JANA the JANATARD: "Clean out the IE cache."

    and your point would be?????
    http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-2636.html
    Bareill, Jul 17, 2005