    help please..when I burn a dvd or cd back up on win 98 using ghost
    everything is ok...but when I try to burn a cd or dvd back up
    with ghost on xp it fails.........any suggestions thank you....

    lurk, Nov 12, 2004

  2. lurk

    Unk Guest

    On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:32:13 GMT, "lurk" <> wrote:

    >help please..when I burn a dvd or cd back up on win 98 using ghost
    >everything is ok...but when I try to burn a cd or dvd back up
    >with ghost on xp it fails.........any suggestions thank you....

    Without more info, look to see if CD recording is enabled for the drive.

    Double-click "My Computer", right-click the CD writer, select "Properties",
    click the "Recording" tab, and make sure that the box, "Enable CD recording on
    this drive" is checked and "Apply", "OK" your way out.

    Unk, Nov 12, 2004

  3. lurk

    Parko Guest

    On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:32:13 +0000, lurk wrote:

    > help please..when I burn a dvd or cd back up on win 98 using ghost
    > everything is ok...but when I try to burn a cd or dvd back up
    > with ghost on xp it fails.........any suggestions

    thank you....

    fixGhost.exe
    http://tinyurl.com/4ytow
    The original URL is a bit big. If the link doesn't work, email Symaantec
    support.
    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Nov 12, 2004
  4. lurk

    Billh Guest

    Are you using an older version of Ghost? It did not support XP until the
    2002 version I think.

    Billh, Nov 13, 2004