Norton Ghost 2003

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kelvin Brown, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Kelvin Brown

    Kelvin Brown Guest

    From: "Kelvin Brown" <>
    Subject: Ghost 2003 Backup
    Date: 10 February 2004 00:11

    Can any one help please?

    I've just tried to create a backup on my laptop, which is running windows XP
    home edition, using Norton Ghost 2003. I tried creating the backup on my USB
    mapped drive across the network.

    Ghost supposedly installed all the required drivers and went into PC Dos,
    where if fired up a "Net5733" error and wouldn't continue into ghost backup.

    The command line has the message:

    "To return to windows type GHREBOOT and press enter" but when I do this the
    hard drive makes out as if it's going to do something then just returns the
    same command prompt again.

    Can someone please shed some light of how I can get back into windows.
    Kelvin Brown, Feb 10, 2004