    Legacy support within Bios, but still nothing, has anyone any ideas?

    Help would be greatly appreciated.

    I.

    J, Jul 7, 2004

  2. J wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have the above, and am trying to ghost (clone) 2 computers via
    > USB using a USB cable 1.1 Bridge, which norton say it does support.
    > I have disabled Legacy support within Bios, but still nothing, has
    > anyone any ideas?
    >
    > Help would be greatly appreciated.

    I'm sure it would be. Too bad you won't receive any.

    Marcus DeSade, Jul 7, 2004

  3. J

    J Guest

    Too good a problem for all you lot then, especially 'Marcus DeSade'!

    J, Jul 7, 2004
  4. J

    Buffalo Guest

    Perhaps you could try posting in a NG that deals with your OS.
    There are also quite a few NortonUtilities NG's besides the Symantec Forum.

    Buffalo, Jul 8, 2004
  5. On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:58:10 +0100, "J" <.> wrote:

    >I have the above, and am trying to ghost (clone) 2 computers via USB using a
    >USB cable 1.1 Bridge, which norton say it does support. I have disabled
    >Legacy support within Bios, but still nothing, has anyone any ideas?

    I understand that Ghost is only designed for cloning hard drives, not
    computers. Whre does Norton say it supports doing what you want it to
    do?

    Some weeks ago, I tried to clone an IDE hard drive to an external hard
    drive connected by USB and it wouldn't play. Eventually I managed it
    with Drive Image.

    What OS are you using?
    --

    Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

    "It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
    It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"

    Alasdair Baxter, Jul 8, 2004
  6. J

    Boomer Guest

    "Marcus DeSade" <> wrote:

    > J wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I have the above, and am trying to ghost (clone) 2 computers
    >> via USB using a USB cable 1.1 Bridge, which norton say it does
    >> support. I have disabled Legacy support within Bios, but still
    >> nothing, has anyone any ideas?
    >>
    >> Help would be greatly appreciated.

    > I'm sure it would be. Too bad you won't receive any.

    The Qwest troll has returned.

    From: "Charles Frost" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: gobackio.bin
    Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:06:28 -0600

    From: "Jack Armestrung" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: enable cd autorun
    Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:17:08 -0600

    From: "Charles Frost" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:06:28 -0600

    Boomer, Jul 8, 2004
  7. J

    Plato Guest

    J wrote:

    > I have the above, and am trying to ghost (clone) 2 computers via USB using a
    > USB cable 1.1 Bridge, which norton say it does support. I have disabled
    > Legacy support within Bios, but still nothing, has anyone any ideas?

    Just curious. If the author of the program specifically said that it
    doesnt support a particular thing you want to do then have you asked
    them what options will work?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jul 8, 2004